Do women regret not getting Married?

i.e. Modern Women…

Attached: F26F906D-9092-40C6-A38F-94C4CEAB7E96.jpg (440x499, 80.33K)

I can save her

Attached: 1639526137223.png (3000x1852, 3.37M)

She has an off shore account and pays no taxes on it but of course the same faggot who hates the rich, boomers and jews would also bend over backwards for a fucking female who does the same practices.

Males like you used to die in combat or in child birth. I hope the oncoming war has males like you culled

Yes, because they've missed out on money by potentially divorcing a gut.

>noooo, i let some fat, greasy, disgusting jew fuck me for movie roles now I'm a feminist
i bet you can still smell harvey weinsteins cum on her

Attached: 143041654231.jpg (500x551, 59.71K)

Yes, of course they do.
But mostly with this: Not having children.
After their fertile time, they suffer AF
You can see this by looking at Boomer women with no children
They are extremely aggressive and sad about their failed lifestyle, because they run for they Jewish life instead of following one of the most human urge

Again: terrible crimes Jews did to the people of the world

That one regrets everything. She'll regret not admitting it too

>Do women regret not getting Married?
I bet you they do... but it's too late

Attached: women sex and the city regrets.jpg (1242x1325, 814.08K)

Why should my taxes become more complicated?

I'd turn Emma into a right-wing freedom activist.

Attached: 830242248.gif (253x434, 1.99M)

They used to. Who the fuck can really say anymore. We're in upside down clownworld. The only thing I can speak to is regretting getting married. Fuck everything.

Attached: 1643579016906.jpg (3802x2381, 1.02M)

If you can make a woman cum, you can make them believe anything.

Attached: 1604260508539.jpg (1024x803, 130.91K)

lol no they regret not getting divorced

who cares

Isnt that the same neckless in her leaks?

What about user’s post would cause you to assume he hates the rich or gives a flying fuck about dodging taxes? Males die in childbirth? Are you diagnosed?

would tame through total sexual domination.

Attached: perseus-with-the-head-of-medusa-brian-minnis.jpg (892x900, 102.04K)

ain't no way in hell i'm putting that much effort into a useless endeavor

Depends.

What they gave up? And what they gave it up for?

A woman giving up family for a chance at empowerment and glamour will find there's no standing ovation at the end of that road; the sheering crowd was killed in the womb.

Apparently she was growing fond of the faggot who played Malfoy in the only thing she's famous for. However, since Jews wanted her to become a major Feminist icon they broke them apart.
Jews are the problem with women.

>if you can make a woman cum
What happens if you can't? Asking for a friend under 6 foot tall

I know at least one woman who does, for a while a few years back she started posting on instagram about having charming wine based evenings at a restaurant, now shes back to the slutty drug based mornings in da club, only thing i can think of is she had a decent relationship that she fucked up

>Do women regret not getting Married?
Of course they do, looking at your phone all day and fucking strangers gets boring by the time you're 30. Imagine her family get togethers, "Yeah me and my husband are expecting our third kid. Are you still travelling? Met anyone nice yet?"

That pussy's got a shit ton of dicks in it including Harvey's, it's resting state opening must be as big as a donut and the flaps would make her levitate if shaken fast enough.
So no, she's not attractive anymore and anyone who says she's wife material is a cuck and should just cut the middle man and drink cum from the source instead of licking it from her thighs.