Democracy vs Monarchy

Okay. Let's have at it chuds. Keep the debate civil. Democracy versus monarchy, what is the better way to run a state? There are pros and cons of both sides, but if we had to say which one was better which one would we pick, and why?

Attached: Democracy vs Monarchy.jpg (300x168, 9.48K)

>monarchy meme
>chuds
Sage

Monarchy

Attached: Nicholas_II_with_St_Vladimir_order.jpg (1250x2250, 1.06M)

Regime change wouldn't cure your autism
Your life would be exactly the same

every man a king
fuck off

monarchy but to ensure that your initial reigning dynasty is of good stock they should take power like napoleon or something along those lines
it also ensures that you can completely destroy whatever system precedes it, burning every root that remains to ash
if you want to make an omelette, you need to break some eggs

Attached: 1643651593435.jpg (1266x1315, 296.7K)

why not both

Attached: 1641768001135.png (696x1498, 239.04K)

kys.
I can start on the pro side of the monarchy:
Never have greater constructions been built than under the reign of a king. The gardens of Babylon, the great Pyramid of Giza, the R Flavian amphitheater, all are examples of great structures and a testament to the great feats of architecture man can achieve under one man.
Compare that to the run-down highways, ugly brown buildings, and decrepit streets that we're used to in North America. This is the result of the inefficiency of the democratic process, getting in the way of something simple like repairing the state. Likewise, the Roman republic, and republics today, still with modern technology are unable to make anything as glorious as the Colossus of Rhodes for example.

Okay commie.

> flavian amphitheater
Rome wasn't a monarchy.

Haha I was waiting for that. Yeah it was an emperor same shit. They just called it Imperator (supreme military general) something different so the Romans would come to terms with having a monarch in charge, without actually calling him a monarch, cause of their patriotic history.

Monarchy would work best if I were king.

Attached: turelbaach castle.jpg (1080x1350, 354.09K)

Well Hitler was the chancellor? I guess his would be a good example though of one guy being able to do a drastic amount of improvements to his country in a short period of time, due to bypassing usual democratic processes.

> democracy
Nigger
> monarchy
Outdated
> Communism
Jewish
> Fascism
This, based and redpilled.

well he effectively removed the elements of democracy by necessity

I would pick a smart white guy and his family to be the rulers of the country over the plethora of senators that don't even serve our country any day. Besides, if he was bad you could always get rid of him. And why would he be bad if he'd be leaving the kingdom to his sons, he would want to make it as best as possible.

Then it is settled.
I will be king. You will serve as king maker.
I don't have sons, so I'll select you as my heir.

Aristocracy

haha okay I can agree to this. As long as after the conquest, I get to rule the lands north of Montana, from the eastern newfound provinces, from the prairies all the way to the border of Alaska.

Constitutional Monarchy.

Attached: 1643932711633.jpg (704x745, 60.82K)

Hi Curtis

There you go, an example of how an absolute monarch can literally turn the tide of a state from a shithole into a global power.. Democracies... not so much... At least we're "free" though... whatever that means!

Empire where the next in line will be adopted for his qualities.

Learn the difference between democracy and republic faggot.
A monarchy can be democratic, that's called a constitutional monarchy and a republic can be undemocratic, that's called a dictatorship.

That's the best one. That's how Rome was able to have one of the most bad ass centuries of all time (100 CE to 200). But, what happens when one of the emperors has a son, and wants to put him on the throne, like Marcus Aurelius had with Commodus. It was by sheer chance the previous emperors left no male heirs, but Marcus was smart and still left his incompetent son on the throne. Ah, Rome was fucked anyway though let's be honest.

Monarchy

Attached: PetarI-Karadjordjevic.jpg (1089x1491, 136.79K)

Monarchy of course.. also it is only question of time

Oh wow you're so smart. Guards! Take this user's tongue out!

Monarchy.
The Monarch has been groomed to lead a nation for their entire life. From as early as they could crawl they have been taught politics, leadership, laws, etc. Before becoming the Monarch they have been training for that position for at least 20 years.
In democracy, the leader has been a desk jockey for 20 years at best. They have never been taught or groomed into a leadership position because it is everyman for himself. They have never held a position of authority; so when they get it, they fumble around and achieve nothing.
A monarch has his entire life to fulfil has plans for a nation's future and to ensure the plan is carried out effectively and perfectly. He, by definition, must maintain the support of the people because he is their lord until his death.
A democrat leader has, on average, 4 to 8 years to achieve his goal, most of which is spent manouvreing around the bureaucracy. He does not have the people's best interests at heart because he is their leader for a matter of years. He spends his time embezzling taxpayer money and fattening the pockets of him and his government supporters because, in the certain event it is revealed what he has done or any other case in which the people want him gone, he will simply retire with powerful connections, an enormous pension embezzled from the tax payer, and be completely free from all scrutiny or consequence.

There are of course more reasons why monarchy has always been the most effective form of government, but these are simplest.