The more joe cucks the more the left is galvanized to go after him. I am amazed at how he just doesn't get it...

The more joe cucks the more the left is galvanized to go after him. I am amazed at how he just doesn't get it. He is showing them that what they are doing works.

Attached: 41312312543534.jpg (2400x1200, 1.72M)

Attached: 1644085578197.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

They’ll find all the times he’s said retarded or called some cunt a cunt next

I can't believe I used to watch this racist. Won't be making that mistake again...

Yeah they can hit him on anything you can think of. Retard stuff. Trans stuff. Women stuff. He has no excuse not to know how this works by now

It amazes me how a person can be a martial artist. A fighter. But be so terrified of conflict. He might have physical courage but he has no moral courage at all

Toe Rogan gets hard when he sees an attractive black man

Joe Rogan should unironically be banned off all major platforms. The faster these (((platforms))) collapse, the faster decentralized alternatives will emerge.

Attached: accelerationism yes.jpg (1024x639, 68.3K)

Attached: JoeChurchofSatanRogan.png (1280x720, 363.51K)

I thought Joe was controlled op. Why are they burning an asset Any Forums?

Do you expect a mindless eating machine to understand why eating your seed crop is bad?

>why are they discarding one of their own
because he's either disobeying them, or there is more value in having him destroyed or at least 'repentant' publically.
dont be surprised when the next varient arrives suddenly rogan has an epiphany and is out there with the rest of the mouthpieces.

There is no one left who can be trusted. Which is good because when you lose belief in everyone else, you can start to believe in yourself.

He should've just doubled down on his usage, wouldn't have won other wise

He is just a complete normie. The establishment (has nothign to do with the left) are just hyenas.
Smear, distort, lie.
They've been doing that for decades.
They didnt the same shit against Ron Paul who foled just as fast.
The only one where it didnt work was Trump.

That was the really unusual thing about Trump.

i'm amazed that you all think this fucking CIA agent is actually acting independently as a private citizen and not just playing out the script he has been handed by his (((handlers)))

Seems like joe here needs to be liked.. a true weakness

has anyone ever actually seen him fight?

there was nothing unusual about trump, he was the same zionist golem that every politician is. your jewdar has just been deactivated after 75 years of brainwashing

joe costanza

I saw a video of him winning a fight with a head kick 30 years ago

It's all part of the process. Give you an outlet, then crush it. Give you hope, then crush it, give you freedom, then take it. Lie to you, gaslight you, and then admit you were right, only to do it over and over again with no repercussions. This is psychological warfare, and you only win if you can tune it all out while paying attention at the same time. Most people are too stupid to recognize the patterns while in the middle of the game, and trying to play all at the same time. We don't have enough friends to win. Trump, Rogan, Vaccines, all of these things serve a purpose, the obvious stolen election, the rise of the right in the information war only to be crushed by obvious hyperbole. There is no winning this, every facet of this has been planned, and planned. Every contingency covered, every deviation adapted to. It's almost like they're using A.I. so sophisticated it can outmaneuver everyone.

Who knows?

Attached: behind the green door.png (1818x750, 2.35M)

Trump didnt fold under pressure, like Ron Paul did and many before him.

They threw the kitchen sink at him and still are. Joe Rogan doesnt understand he is in a war, he thinks appeasing your enemies works. thats what trump differntiated from everyone else.

how is it possible for a descendant of the greatest generations humanity ever produced has fallen so low? you really don't understand that national level politics are 100% political theater, with actors? trump even played a WWE heel before entering politics. he is a fucking actor. his entire family are married to / are jews. you're completely fucking stupid

Trump is a psycho that cares about nothing but himself. Joe is a Normie who doesnt understand he is in a war. Trump did.

Joe's religion is liberalism. That is why he cucks because he cannot go against his church.

he’s a liberal bernie bro. this is what he supports. deserves everything heading in his direction