Little weasel makes a whole video and messages the rock like a bitch the rock replies like a owned cuck

Little weasel makes a whole video and messages the rock like a bitch the rock replies like a owned cuck

Damn if the rock just replied with “joes my ni$$a” that would have been so perfect

Hopefully kanye or chappelle or someone does but they’re all one way scum and won’t do shit

Take on the big pharma industrial complex that sponsors the news (cnn Fox msnbc and they will destroy your life

Attached: A3435AA0-4EC8-44A0-B1AE-41BE817A0224.jpg (750x825, 127.82K)

Attached: 1644086849005.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Now The Rock can go back to making child molesting robots.

I called this the moment Neil Young announced his exit

The rock is a faggot

Thinking that saying some words is evil is literally a mentall illness, lmao imagine thinking that.
It's like blasphemy insults to god here in Italy like "Dio porco", everyone gets mad like hell.
Nigger, nigga, faggot, negro di merda, dio bestia, dio negro, god nigger.

Yeah you’re saying that on an anonymous image board but if you were to say that on Twitter in America he would be fired and not even working at McDonald’s Joe is just lucky he’s wealthy his career is over soon

This. It's a magic word, like invoking satan. These moralfags are disgustingly weak minded.

Yes i understand that, if you go viral here it can make you fired too it's only less probable because less people use twitter and we have less full retard leftards.
You know there is a law here that for blasphemy a cop can fine you 500€.
I'm so fucking tired of this, those people arent human.

Everybody knows
About the Joes

Well I didn’t know that what is the translation of what you’re saying?

in what context did Joe Rogan use the nigger letter?

Attached: 1457750936243.jpg (872x1113, 416.66K)

One day closer to a race war.

>learning moment for me
america is so fucking gay, it's like ellen degenerate's speech patterns have become ingrained in the mind of every american and they all talk like uppity new age faggots from the 80s and 90s that everyone used to laugh at

What part exacly? The bestemmie? Dio porco means god pig.
It's something that for some reason seems to only exist in italy and it was used mostly by elders and even priests when they were mad. Not youngs use them instead of , and .

Now*

when you train your puppy to sit on command, or say the word "no" in a low tone, it creates a stimulus-response that shortcuts any free-will that the pupper might have
kind of like saying nigger to a well-trained hollowed out former-human-now-animal

If your offended by the Nigger word you should not be American. It's called 1A. Suck it commies!

Who gives a shit. Why are you faggots making these threads? Joe Rogan is not my leader. What happens to Joe Rogan doesn't effect me in any way. I don't use spotify.

Can I get a QRD?

So is Arnie. These examples demonstrate the long-term effects of steroid use. Question is, why is the Hulk so based?

>tries to project image of being #1 alpha male of the world
>gets publicly mogged by pencil neck jew handler
Will he ever recover?