UK government threatens to prosecute comedian over actual funny joke

> Carr said: “When people talk about the Holocaust, they talk about the tragedy and horror of 6 million Jewish lives being lost to the Nazi war machine. But they never mention the thousands of Gypsies that were killed by the Nazis.

> “No one ever wants to talk about that, because no one ever wants to talk about the positives.”

Attached: carr.png (1340x1266, 1.19M)

it never happened.
how can you trust these people?

Attached: tulsa race riots.jpg (668x739, 189.28K)

There were six million niggers killed in the tulsa race riots

If you deny the holocaust then you are antisemitic. Its that easy to understand,

Attached: 1585136106088s.jpg (125x119, 3.43K)

>If you deny the holocaust then you are antisemitic. Its that easy to understand,
Your own census records show jewish population actually grew during the war years

>Your own census records show jewish population actually grew during the war years
This.
I don't understand how normies can't even look at readily available information such as this.

Attached: 1644050318339.jpg (497x490, 54.86K)

We pay for government to protect from hurt feelings? Wtf why even have these governments, all they do is cause trouble.

those terms are acceptable

If you support the holohoax then you're hypersemitic, it's easy to understand

Jews thrive off persecution complex, biblical scale murder in war is the best thing that could happen because the stories sustain big nose tribe

Attached: 1642286247903.jpg (780x826, 284.57K)

the show they are talking about first went online on christmas day
it took six fucking weeks for anyone to get round to being offended by it

>Wtf why even have these governments
beats me

Same, they are stirring up trouble all the time to justify their jobs?

It's been like a hundred years and no one gives a fuck about your Holocaust anymore.

And all the faggots that were killed. That would have been funnier than gypos you creepy faced fuck.

I never said I wasn't.

Attached: 1643183702293.jpg (480x480, 30.65K)

Can't make fun of the gays it's current year. Gypsies will only be off limits when one of them is the CEO of Apple

Tbh I didn't find it funny. I don't think we should choose to define all our morals and politics by the holocaust, but I don't think it's funny or cool to joke about genocide. None of us laughed when Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon (whichever fuckwit) was joking about white genocide and celebrating the decline of whites in Europe. Still, I don't think he should go to jail for this, even though he seems like a wanker and probably deserves some prison time just because.

Makes me wonder why they used a pic from before his hair transplant. We all know why.

Blair tried to get similar legislation through in the religious hatred bill. I think ROwan Atkinson was one of the main figures opposing it and he used a few good examples to point out how absolutely bizarre the law was and how it would have a chilling effect in even the mildest comedy (he went full reductio ad absurdum AFAIR and showed you an episode of the vicar of Dibley could land you in jail.) we really need to push back on this stuff. Free speech includes the right to offend. We cannot be jailing people for jokes. We’ve got rampant real crime for them to sort out - I guess it’s easier for them to prosecute hirty words than to get out and tackle knife wielding gangs, investigate burglaries and dig into who jimmy savilles mates were …

decline of whites in *America

In for a penny,

hold up.
is that Nixons son?

I hate bald frauders. Fuck this bitch

>UK government threatens to prosecute comedian over actual funny joke
Learn to read you fucking mong.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t find it funny. I do t think cart is funny either. The point is do we prosecute people for a joke, or for offence? He’s not in trial for comedy quality, but for blasphemy. Hate speech laws, coupled with the malicious comms act are being used to prosecute anyone they want for anything they want and remove our freedom of speech. That cannot be allowed to happen in a free society.

>None of us laughed when Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon (whichever fuckwit) was joking about white genocide and celebrating the decline of whites in Europe.
your enemies will laugh at you playing by rules which don't bind them

Then you understand.
- t. Amalek

Fuck up nigger

Ha

Attached: 1459692825468.jpg (750x671, 161K)

I unironically agree.
One can't understand the extent of the Jewish fraud that is the Holohoax without becoming antisemitic. The two simply can't be detached from each other.

It's just a bit of cheeky banter m8.

It didn't happen, but I will make sure it does happen.

Quinton Flynn made a joke about jews being greedy in the 90's while doing a news anchor skit and it landed hard. Where's his untimely crucifixion?

I mean I'm an atheist but I'm actually kinda pro-blasphemy laws, and I don't want a free society, I want a stable one.
I don't seek to play by their rules, but it doesn't benefit me to pretend it's funny, and it doesn't hurt them either.

Over playing your hand kike-a-rooni

Isn't it strange that the US and UK are simultaneously persecuting their most famous comedians and showmen...curious

Attached: 1643814407663.webm (360x640, 1.72M)

Chaim, I think that the holocaust happened but I do not care about your suffering at all. I can go as far as to say that it rarely crosses my mind and when it does I dont are at all, just like I dont are much about 1st of Av events in general.