Ban Rogan

Wipe him out, purge him and his kind from the Internet. Right wing speech lost in 2020 and is no longer tolerated.

Attached: BA104B20-1964-4D85-BE1F-3A9CFDE98A46.jpg (1310x1154, 197.15K)

We need a UN peacekeeping mission to be sent to Joe Rogan's house in Austin, and take control of his property.

It is all for our safety that we should silence this person.

This is against freespeech, the government can't use it's power to do this. Rogan should sue the Biden Administration.

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

That's what happens when you use a private service to host your content and not your own: the larger company can decide you're not worth it and jettison you when the President complains.

This is Rogan's fault for not setting up his own site as Alex Jones did with Infowars. Why do you think Infowars is it's own website? It's so bullshit like this does not occur.

YWNBAW

Attached: trans jabba.jpg (662x652, 52.76K)

Attached: 1644086075543.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Fear not, local peacekeepers will handle this.

This, hail our new all-inclusive technocratic overlords. They are experts, and we are nothing but plebs.

Joe Rogan is pure evil. Remember that time he had a person on his show and they talked ? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, two people just sitting there, and talking no less. I can definitely see why they want to ban him

nigger?

You will never be fully vaccinated and you will never be a pureblood again.

I just watched "joe rogan n-word compilation" on twitter, I feel confused and betrayed... Millions of people got duped by this racist. I will be cancelling my spotify subscription until the needful is done

>White House urges
how the fuck aren't these shits getting sued for constitutional violations yet?
"le first amendment doesn't apply private businesses" is a lovely meme but the government is pressuring those private businesses to regulate speech so openly it's not even funny

Another chud is about to be deplatformed. Soon, you won't have anywhere to spread your hate

Fine your censorship is the main thing waking up the sheeple, carry on.

I love watching the elite be openly incompetent. What do they think happens when you ban the release valve Joe? He's so moderate it's hilarious. He's literally their most successful deradicalizer agent. 200x as effective as Kermit the frog.

A lot of Dutch content creators have withdrawn from American platforms and have begun self-hosting.

itm Adam!

>the larger company can decide you're not worth it
Spotify kept Rogan. This is the White House breaking constitutional law in an attempt to force a company to silence political opposition.

Attached: right.png (253x254, 148.39K)

If the White House doesn't like this country's laws it is welcome to leave.

Attached: JoeChurchofSatanRogan.png (1280x720, 363.57K)

>OP Thinks that if Spotify cuts ties with Rogan it'll actually do something
Rogan is too wildly popular to get rid of that easily. If Spotify cucks and boots him off, he and his audience can just go elsewhere no problem. He is like Trump, his audience is so large, wherever he goes, millions will follow. Rogan is a multi millionaire, he could just make his own platform and be free from any corporate bonds. Spotify and leftoids are playing chess, but Rogan is the entire board.

Attached: 1568365758754.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

Or what, they gonna push the red button?

havent you got 30 other active threads about Joe Rogan? Wouldnt you be better making a thread on reddit or a sub reddit dedicated to Joe Rogan or something? This board is about politics, not a Joe Rogan board.

Asking isn't 'an attempt to force'

This is a such a over reach of totalitarian proportions that the republicans will be a shoe in for 2024 and 26. Guaranteed

Attached: 1643990506050.jpg (3500x2333, 1.02M)

He will be "convinced" to not continue broadcasting after get kicked off Spotify. Out of "contrition" for his actions that disturbed so many people.

Not fully true. Look what happened with trump. He made his own site and no one fucking goes to it

If they break his contract he will be so rich he can just make his own platform
Alex Jones 2.0 but with an even bigger following.

Oh boy another JR sludge thread.

yeah it seems thats the point
it has to be on purpose

It's funny how for months a bunch of us Spotify users were mentioning how tired we were of the platform pushing podcasts, and now Spotify is going to kill itself with one no matter how it handles this. It would have gotten rid of podcasts when we complained before.

*should have

That's the power paradox: When you speak about their power they use it to shut you down which results in others noticing it even more so say start speaking about it How many of Rohan's listeners will move on to Fash the Nation?