BOOMER HATE THREAD

In the history of mankind there was no other generation that was given SO MUCH and left SO LITTLE to the next generations... Full of greed, gluttony, lust, pride, wrath, envy and sloth.

Boomers are the personification of evil, they destroyed society, they created feminism, "sexual revolution" destruction of the Christian values, decadence of the nuclear family, anihilation of the economy, glorification of vain materialism, literal creators of AIDS...

Boomers cannibals of their own offspring, hippies of war and destruction and enablers of debauchery, hypocrites, worshippers of Degeneracy, chaos and mundane pleasures, polluters of the land and the air, they teamed up with the 12 khazarian families and sold our future. FUCK BOOMERS!!! EVIL MONSTERS!!!

Attached: 1442887619905.jpg (968x634, 266.86K)

Attached: 1410491471124.jpg (579x593, 158.73K)

Attached: 1410491447216.jpg (500x732, 93.18K)

Attached: 1410491507682.jpg (625x299, 89.86K)

Boomers are just the Mexicans of generations. When you look at them in those terms, it isn't difficult to understand why they did what they did.

Attached: 1604942134803.jpg (2000x1000, 614.79K)

pedro, you're not american. There are no boomers in your country.

boomers are just elderly whits and most are dead anyway. The majority of your elderly these days are changs, pajeets, and latinos.

A boomer sin that is often over looked is how much they allowed hyper regulation of business to protect mega corps under the promise of protecting their smaller - medium size business.

Attached: tvqsLw6S.png (1536x1893, 348.23K)

what i dislike about zoomers is the proliferation of the drug trade, the street robberies, the home invasion murders, the antagonization of ukraine, russia, china, and iran, the hatred of whites and historic america, etc.

No the eternal
Boomer is strong here. Had an argument on faceberg with one who was teling me about getting a mortgage at 20

I like talking to boomer at the bar, and they always have the best nigger jokes.

This thread again? and from a frijolero no less.

There are plenty of Boomers still alive and kicking, about 73 million of them, in fact. That's like... a little more than a 4th of the US population.

Attached: 1598985042891.jpg (675x900, 126.21K)

ok boomer

Not a single fucking zoomer cares about Ukraine or could even point it out on a map after your boomer King Ole Dubbya lowered standards for education to zero.

Attached: ancom.jpg (300x295, 16.35K)

Boomers luv niggers

*a little less.

>a 4th
Quarter. You mean a quarter.

your country is actively trying to overthrow ukraine and conquer russia.

Your "country" isnt a country, it is like a state of the US that doesn't get to vote and has to do what we say while paying more in taxes and tariffs to us across the boarder.

No, our government is, and they've long ago stopped representing the views of the people. Every person I've talked to seems to want to stay out of Ukraine, and doesn't give a flying fuck about Russia, but Biden and his puppeteers are desperate for a distraction.

"A 4th" and "a quarter" are literally the same thing. So is "1/4th". Get off my back and go find watch TV or something, dad.

I dont know...you kind of just sound like a whiny bitch

Attached: 1625379586877.jpg (600x600, 25.39K)

the only people that have property in britain are chinese, indians and jews.