I have NEVER SEEN SO MANY ∆SHILLS∆ ON THIS BOARD

They're very afraid of this story
zerohedge.com/political/gofundme-steals-9-million-canadas-freedom-convoy-truckers-under-pressure-trudeau

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-193232.png (1080x2246, 281.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Very well, digits commend

Bump fuck kikes. We’re taking our world back.

>Memefag
Jews spared no expense hiring their chink pets to seethe for them.

It's not good.

Attached: 324324234324.jpg (700x467, 53.85K)

Time for you to face the facts and join the real solution

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1523050940182.png (633x800, 941.9K)

Wow. Exposing more hypocrisy. You really got em this time. Holy smokes.
They're going to really wish you weren't crying about their hypocrisy now. I bet they won't sleep so good at night.

Even if they refund all of the money, they should still be sued for damages and for tortious interference. They caused people to be without use of their money for a time.

>Trusting GoFundMe.
Might as well send your shekels directly to George Soros.

how can they refund all the money when they already gave $1M to the convoy? they're gonna take the loss?

Bump G

Attached: f100308ffak02.jpg (1024x575, 105.28K)

>these dnrs shuld be gven a refund.
This is just more capitulation. The money should go where it was intended without any objection.

Attached: 1610561281091.png (1364x952, 1.84M)

The culture war is over, it's been over for a while, shit like this is just part and parcel of living in current year. I'm surprised they didn't do this a lot earlier, like when that GoFundMe campaign for Darren Wilson got really big.

>muh heckin money!!!
make your own chudbucks if you finna be racist.

They're going to have to, they'll lose more money through credit card chargebacks ($70 per transaction) and if enough charged back within a certain time period, the credit card companies automatically would not allow any access to their cards anymore.

Exactly. They just care about power. What is it with these maga brainlets and thinking that pointing out hypocrisy will change anything

Any Forums's last words as the commisars line them up against the wall will be "So why is it OK for you to shoot me, but not for me to shoot you?"

Is it just me or is their control slipping a bit?

Their losing control big time

Bump.

Attached: DA803009-BB35-4882-9165-F966E10E6C8E.gif (250x240, 1.83M)

People need to start standing for their beliefs and stop using these things instead of forgetting what they did during the riots and probably more unethical things that I can't think of now. I can't believe people still use facebook or Twitter after the shit they're doing and playing politics.

Yep. Since their payments were never resolved by the company and money is being used for something it was intended for, people should experience too much difficulty doing a chargeback

Attached: operation-chargeback.png (1389x1061, 299.44K)

*shouldn't

I'm going to be requesting a chargeback on Monday.

I think the culture war is still very much ongoing among the common man. Athough leftists control nearly every major institution in America. Banks, Big Tech, sports leagues, you name it and the left controls it.

This is behind:
>GFM is giving refunds automatically now
>>you can still charge them back because you want the money in the Truckers' hands now
>GSG has another fundraiser right now
>>seething hacktivists are DoSing their servers

The leafs are over the target.
Shilling here is honestly a waste of time. Nothing has happened here in years. The convoys were organized somewhere else. I guess they come here out of habit.