His use of the n-word was fine, but calling black people planet of the apes is objectively cancel worthy

His use of the n-word was fine, but calling black people planet of the apes is objectively cancel worthy.

Attached: A29C77A9-D3A1-44B3-9B2E-CFC095C068CD.jpg (2169x1730, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1324
archive.md/2YoUS
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1706
archive.md/XbKJE
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1305
archive.md/HcUgt
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1343
archive.is/uZMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=2EdH5bZpCqo
youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America should be cancelled.

>objectively

Attached: 1644085833806.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

I'll cancel your mother's period.

>but calling black people planet of the apes is objectively based
Fixed

sure, I can drop some news links here

>Amazon pockets biggest one-day value gain in US history
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1324
archive.md/2YoUS

>GiveSendGo CEO Sends Gateway Pundit Exclusive Statement: Fundraising Platform Sees MASSIVE Surge in Traffic and One Million in Donations to Canadian Truckers in 12 Hours! – Relentless DDOS Bot Attacks
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1706
archive.md/XbKJE

>NYC Mayor Eric Adams apologizes for calling white police officers 'crackers' and bragging about outperforming them in 2019 video
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1305
archive.md/HcUgt

>‘Genocide games’: NBC refuses to run ad critical of China by NBA’s Kanter, Florida congressman
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1343
archive.is/uZMpY

Attached: 1599920919692.png (600x627, 132.97K)

Isn't it really a sad reflection of what's happened to us in the past few years that comments that were 100% acceptable to make in 2010 are now grounds to destroy your entire career in 2022?

Like, 2010 wasn't some far-off time, it wasn't 50 fucking years ago. It was 12 years ago, it was a very liberal time, Obama was fucking president. How are people pretending like things that people said 12 years ago are now suddenly so beyond the pale they can't be tolerated anymore?

It's

OBJECTIVELY

the same exact situation. Context matters in either case.

>You can say nigger if the context is fine
>You can't say "ape" to a black person, ever. Any other race is fine. There's never a proper context.

lmao i hope he flips out because his show is ruined and creates a song called nigger and it goes viral.

its just, black people look like apes. They have the mouth region potruding like an ape and my brain involuntarily connects it with an ape. I cant help it

Jews can use the n-word, it's their culture.

Is there a compilation or something? I wanna have a laugh.

Attached: Leand Palmer Bob.jpg (688x512, 46.01K)

His say nigger rate seems extremely low and a cause for concern, but that's probably not why people want to listen to medical experts have a discussion about Covid policy and the Medical Industrial Complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EdH5bZpCqo
>We WALKED INTO planet of the apes.
So they're gonna dig this one up because... why again? Because he didn't think the clotshot was a magic potion, and that there could be issues for healthy young people who wouldn't otherwise be hurt by the virus? These fuckers are so petty with their kvetching.

Because BLM and the US Election made PC culture go into maximum overjew, everyone let it, and this is the result. Look at Jon Gruden. He said some nog football player had michelin tire lips in a 2011 email, and they fired him over it in 2021 after some fed investigation where they poked through emails and leaked it. Luckily people are starting to put their foot down with vaccine bullshit, which is a good sign for fighting stuff like this.

I dont listen to this guy, in fact I listen to old detective stories they used to put on the radio back in the 40s and 50s. Anyone who listens to other peoples opinions that are allowed to be aired on mainstream platforms, are nothing more than tranny cucks! I want to listen to someone who has been banned from all platforms and broadcasts underground!

Listening to a fake Chad like betas

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

>Listening to fictional stories instead of stuff on quantum physics and math or chemistry

Because Leftists are totalitarians now, they want everything banned.

Rogan's should just become a nazi

It's time to cancel Joe Rogan. The White House needs to force Spotify to cancel his contract. Also force the deletion of his twitter/instagram/youtube. Get rid of this scum once and for all online.