The Iron Giant

Remember seeing it when I was a kid. Was it blue pilled or red pilled?

Attached: iron giant.jpg (1561x2287, 562.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamcore.com/games/the_iron_giant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't really have a political message besides the obvious parallels between the giant and a gun.

Vin diesel does the giants voice

there was cool video game about this movie
gamcore.com/games/the_iron_giant

The message of the film is ironic because the only bit I remember is when he goes crazy and starts blasting stuff.

Attached: YxodpP.gif (340x145, 1.38M)

In the removed portions it’s revealed that his true purpose is to be a warmongering machine of death and destruction subservient to turbo alien Jews who exterminate life throughout the universe.

The fact he defies them to do his own thing is kinda based. Though, it does raise the dark question of how inevitable the planet’s destruction is.

general acted like patton

Pretty based. The only villain in the whole film was a literal fed faggot.

>The Giant iron golem

When you were a kid? Didn’t that shit come out in 2012? How young are you?

This

Last time I watched that was in 2002 or 2003. It's been a while

It was fren pilled

Attached: 411-4118058_apu-apustaja-hug-hd-png-download.png (860x499, 84.54K)

It was pretty anti-gun.
Other than that, it was very white and wholesome.
I hate the asmovian plea of "wut if robots have souls lol" though

>didn't that come out in 2012?
no

The irony is that I took the exact opposite message away from it.
>Littoral weapon
>has soul
>becomes friend

"lol stupid white people think the communists are out to get us" - really you should be open and loving towards those that are different even if they pose great risk to your people- you need these violent outsiders who are literally designed(bred) to kill in order to save you from your own bigotry- absolutely no political message, all just a fun robot. It's text book Jew propaganda with a lil "hay kids wouldnt it be cool to live in a literal dump on the edge of town and smoke cigarettes all day while making (((art)))" sprinkled on top. Fuck you and the iron nigger. You can both fuck off back to space.

Attached: SN8Acyq37Y.png (300x250, 24.48K)

It had the same liberal pitfalls that most Hollywood films do (anti-violence message, strong single-mothers, sympathetic beatniks, bad White government officials). That said, it's a pretty wholesome flick. Probably one of the best mainstream animated American films since Disney's Peter Pan.

Attached: 1639752200034.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

"Don't be bigoted to illegal aliens or else you're the same as the ebil white man and deserve to die." This part of the movie is designed to make children feel good about the outsider destroying the white American government. At this point in the movie a child has been brainwashed to identify with the outsider and hate the typical "white man". They are taught that it is virtuous to hide those that are a danger to your society and when confronted by that society- to kill them- because that's the right thing to do to those who don't accept outsiders (racists).

feds are the villains

redpilled

Nah. It only conditions them to accept outsiders that want to be Superman. It also shows them that outsiders are willing to self-sacrifice for the greater good. When kids see examples that run counter to that, they become Kent Mansley (which is a dope fucking name, BTW).

your mom got red-pilled when I came on her face