German Empire

German Empire
>Formed by a German state.
>No multiculturalism
>Stable country with a strong national identity
>In 40 years becomes such a dominant economic power house that it almost becomes the European paragon
>Has an army so strong that it is capable of almost single-handedly win a war against 3 of the Great powers of the era.
>Even after the crippling blow dealt to them in ww1, comes back years later and once again it takes the combined efforts of the 4 strongest countries of that time to stop them.

Austria-Hungary
>Formed by a German state
>Has a ethnic diversity almost on the level of some African nations.
>Probably the most unstable country in Europe at the time, who only managed to remain intact with foreign assistance (from Russia and Germany).
>No unifying national identity
>Pathetic economy leads them to become essentially a puppet state of the German empire.
>Army so bad that they essentially become more of a nuisance than an asset during ww1.
>After ww1 fades into obscurity and is never relevant again in the world stage.

Has anyone who says multiculturalism is a strength ever picked a history book?

Attached: Dual_Alliance_in_1914.png (1298x1314, 197.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Three_Emperors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any country with crorats in it is doomed to fail

The german empire was like the european "Wakanda" at the time

Austria-Hungary knew that multiculturalism was a weakness...

>During the meeting of the Council of Ministers of November 12, 1866, Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria outlined a wide-ranging project aimed at the germanization or slavization of the areas of the empire with an Italian presence.

agreed brother

That was to prevent the Risorgimento, not to end multiculturalism

serbs too, fuck you I bet you ruined serbia

Austria Hungary wasn't that bad desu just chose the wrong side in WW1 and din't do particularly well like the Germans so now they get depicted as a bunch of incompetent oafs.

It was a complete failed state
Read a history book, leaf

They would've collapsed much earlier if it wasn't for external help, for example, Russian support in the hungarian revolution of 1849. Not only that, but they basically lost every single war in the 19th century they were a part of. Lost against France multiple times, lost against Prussia, lost against Sardinia. And by the 20th century, the only reason Austria didn't collapse was because the German empire didn't let that happen. They were, for all intents and purposes a puppet of the German empire. And their military was terrible in ww1. So bad in fact that the Russians were beating the shit out of them before the Germans came in and cleaned their mess. Not only that, but their entire country was completely divided by ethnic lines who all had different interests in mind, making them extremely weak in the process.

>Austria-Hungary
everything you wrote shows your portumoor education

I would chose being a moor over being a BBC loving femboy any day of the week.

At least someone in /pol reads books

Attached: 7F770C10-C54A-415C-84F4-0EF83345F98C.jpg (430x600, 56.5K)

>chose the wrong side in WW1
Anglo education

you area BBC loving femboy moor, that is why moortugese have the highest sub saharan admixture in euroe

it was the fastest growing economy in Europe at the time and was far more stable under Franz than countries like France or Spain were at the time

there is a reason why (((they))) destroyed it, why would they destroy A-H if it posed no threat at all?

I will never understand why is Austria-Hungary so badmouthed in this shithole of a website just because it lost a war.
A-H was the greatest responsible for the advancement of cultural beauty in Europe, it had the greatest musicians, poets and overall artists.
The whole house of Habsburg were financing high art since the middle ages.

Portugal itself was nothing next to them. They never produced a single relevant cultural phenomenom despite having a great Empire, with the exception of Camoes and some others.

And now I have to listent to some dumb Any Forumstards argue that A-H was shit when even Poles admit the best polish parts of Europe weren't under Germany or Russia, but under the Austrians in Galicia.

This should have been a permanent thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Three_Emperors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Alliance

Attached: Dreikaiserabkommen.jpg (580x376, 225.66K)

Hitler in his book described A-H as a decadent shithole

If your country is one of the poorest countries in Europe, stimulating the economy a bit would lead to a fast short term growth that would go down in the long term. That is why so many Asian nations have ridiculous economic growth in the present. Doesn't mean it'll be like that forever.

Another thing, economic growth means jackshit if your country is a fractured mess. Just look at Africa. All that economic growth, and they still kill each other daily, constancy fighting civil wars. In the next years expect Africa to fall back to tribalism.

And also, why do you think they were growing back then? Could it be that maybe Germany just started pumping money into their puppet state to prevent its collapse? Could it be that Germany started to take over Austria's economy and institutions, just like they do nowadays with the eu. No way that would be too logical it can't be true.

Tbqh, this should have been a permanent thing.
The HRE again.

Attached: Triple_Alliance.png (796x542, 45.56K)

short answer: no, not a single kike who says 'Multiculturalism is a strength' has ever picked up a history book before, probably because they think history is some cisgender supremacy heterosexual evil nazi religious propaganda that would invalidate their ultra progressivism

So fucking what? Hitler was a propagandist and a German supremacist. He wanted a pan-German state. Of coruse he would badmouth A-H. Pan-Germanists Prussians did it to before him. Why should I take him seriously on the matters of history?

Thing is, countries have traditions and history. Austria was the legitimate successor of the Holy Roman Empire, and despite the memes the HRE was a great medieval European Country, before protestantism ended it.
A-H isn't just Austria and Hungary, it carries a legacy far greater than that, and I uniornically seethe and poltards failing to recognize that.

It was the last great Traditional and Old Regime country in Europe. Europe started to die at the end of WW1 and was replaced with liberal shitholes everywhere.

The fall of the Habsburg monarchy was a great source of pain to European Traditionalism and shouldn't be glorified, but mourned.

Attached: Habsburg Ottoman Wars.png (314x1381, 194.54K)

That was essentialy the alliance at the begin of WW1. Then the Italians switched sides. The russians would never do that.

I know, but Italians are closer to Germans and Austrians than Russians, and shared with them more than one country for more than a millenia.

First of all, I never once tried to defend Portugal. Portugal is the biggest shithole in western Europe and should burn to the ground.

Second of all, the cultural power of Austria that you speak of was all but gone by this point. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not talking shit about austria, but AH which they devolved into. And AH was not a cultural center of Europe, not even close to that.

Finally, even if Austria had such a strong cultural influence everywhere, so what? They were still, weak militarily, economically, and a nation on the verge of collapse. They were made into a puppet state of Germany, not capable of deciding anything without Germany's consent. All that land and nothing to show for it. Austria should've just stayed in Germany and not try to vulture of the ottommans, that just ruined their potencial. If they tried to unify Germany instead, Germany would've unified much earlier become an even more powerful country than it already was in our world.

That was before italian nationalism became a thing. Dont get me wrong, I like Italy, but an alliance with Russia seeems more pragmatic in that there is less friction. With Italy there will be quarrel over Tyrolia etc. Also the russians dont have inferiority complexes.

Except non-financial