What if the European Union was just France, Italy, the Benelux + Germany and Austria today...

What if the European Union was just France, Italy, the Benelux + Germany and Austria today? Would that make the EU more united and stable?

Attached: 3676.png (1552x1668, 550.64K)

honestly it probably would have.

Yes, a united pit of degeneracy

they need cheap labor

My dear memeflag, it would not exist without the expansion, since the only way to keep our meme economy running is to find new poorfags to exploit.

what if we form a north european white union?

Attached: whites and browns.png (460x490, 17K)

Ive been to only a couple german cities but there were brown sandniggers and burqa whores everywhere. you aint white

go back to hungary slavnigger

>England
>white

Attached: laughing.elf.jpg (256x352, 16.69K)

what the fuck did you do to my country.That coastline is fucking sickening coastline sickens the soul is destroyed by that coastline is goddamn inaccurate

Turks can't into geography, faggot. Inbred was in a hurry before the evening prayer and clearly botched it.

The marginal benefit of including everyone else is bigger than the marginal cost

what a low iq nigger response. You cities are taken over by yugo and turk gangs. Your daycares are full of brown babies.
Muzzie rapists took over every big city of yours.

u wot bloke? say that to my face and see what happens

Attached: fraz.jpg (480x360, 9.25K)

What if the European Union wasn't trying to turn these territories into all-nigger zones?

No, defacto powerhouse are just the places in the blue field.

Attached: Blue_Banana.svg.png (1175x1024, 324.36K)

This open air prison (the UK) would never allow it. Anything good for its people is promptly shut down.

Good take

That's the CEE+Austria

I hate Anglo's so very very much

Attached: AlwaysTheIslandJews.jpg (556x800, 106.17K)

Revive the Christendom

Attached: img_3566.png (1024x568, 1.23M)

Yes.

The EU is a system to destroy and eliminate the people of Europe.