No more brother wars is a complete meme

No more brother wars is a complete meme.
There is no worldwide white race. White is what what we non-europeans have to call ourselves because we're so mixed (gemanic, nordic, anglo myself).

I'm tired of pretending to be every white person's friend. White solidarity is a fucking joke and completely unrealistic. The only people I give a single shit about is my family and friends. That's it.

Attached: 1626093546613.gif (500x218, 901.22K)

Yes. It's rhetoric of weak cowards
The ultimate litmus test, the GOLD STANDARD, is no longer race. crying about niggers and jews no longer has any power
The ULTIMATE litmus test is if you're vaccinated with the jewish semen for the kung flu or not. there are only 2 type of people on Earth:
>the vaccinated cattle people
>the unvaxed
and at this stage the vast majority of whites have been injected with jew cum. I don't consider 90% of the entire modern white race to even be human anymore.
if you got the vaccine, even a single dose, you are an animal in human skin. cattle. livestock kept alive by governments and corporations
a useless eater consumer that exists solely to watch star wars on Netflix; to participate in globo-homo because you love it so you injected yourself with jewish semen to show your allegiance
modern whites are the most domesticated cattle slave race on Earth. most whites did; hence are nigger cattle NPCs

Attached: vaccine9.jpg (1080x1081, 200.52K)

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

Based. Not vaxxed myself. I bully anyone who even talks about Covid anymore. I've gotten it twice and the last time it was less bad than your average cold kek.

Good.

'k

Lmao how hard can someone fall for divide and conquer?

Jews are the problem.

Allways has been. Most people who took the vaxx did it because they where presured to take it.

You should stick to your nations class and do the best for your community not only your race but your people.

absolutely, unfathomably based
>I bully anyone who even talks about Covid anymore.
I will never stop; I will never let every single person in my life ever forget how retarded they are for believing it. 50 years on I will still be calling everyone I ever see a vaccinated retard sub-human ghoul

Attached: wolf8.png (1237x544, 1.06M)

There are the European races and we are all brothers. We either stand together or die.

Oh look another mutt with an identity crisis and bad attitude. Colour me shocked.

vaccinated hands typed this post
>HURRRR muh divide and conquer
this is the rhetoric of a weak coward and a mask wearer

do you know why you wore the mask over the past 2 years? because you don't exude masculinity or testosterone in real life.
basically you were scared an old white baby boomer was going to shout at you in the wal-mart or supermarket that you just complied like the nigger cattle you are. like 90%+ of all whites and the entire West did for 2 years. most whites got vaccinated; there aren't even considered human at this point. I don't consider people like you human and you are worth less to the cosmos and universe than a naked nigger in Africa. you deserve death. hope your mother gets raped

Attached: 01 4 suburban anglo.jpg (1296x968, 427.51K)

White solidarity exists because we are being genocided by the jews.

Yes goyim don’t work together with your European kin whom share the same civilisational values and culture. Embrace becoming a hated minority goyim

It clearly doesn't and never has, you just want it to.

>White solidarity exists
LOL
western whites are the biggest backstabbing self haters i have ever come across, i dont know which race could compete with whites for tattletaling and treachery
Not all whites, but on average as a race they are the most like that

You should try living in a (((culturally enriched))) neighborhood. If you hate white people the leave faggot. Better yet kys kike.

I don't care about the goyim.
I am an elitist. I only care about the rich, attractive, and intelligent. The rest can go fuck themselves for all I care. Call me a kike all you want, whatever. I'm just not a populist.

I prefer the white race to all others because on average they're the best and I am white myself.

this
I experienced the longest lockdowns on planet Earth in my state
whites were the only ones who viciously lashed out at anyone not wearing masks and complying like obedient cattle
urbanite suburb boomers inundated our police stations with phone calls of people breaking curfew after 8pm. I'm serious; thousands of calls made to the police to dob in neighbours for being outside

Attached: 1633538430833 eyes mask.png (534x599, 358.8K)

>I prefer docile, obedient cattle enslavement and golem husk NPC existence
vaccinated hands typed this post. put your mask back on, you might upset your baby boomer comrades in the supermarket

Attached: 1634173775078.png (686x776, 1.16M)

Nigger please. Read the thread.

>Call me a kike all you want
Don't flatter yourself. You are merely one of their harmless lapdogs. One of the many failed experiments left to expire.

>t. bong
kek

>be a pleb caring about 'elites'
>good goy who will become the most loyal slave
what a faggot

sorry u missed out on the crypto train, bub

sorry, no more brother wars means end war, forever. almost as easy as ending povery.

>I prefer the white race
docile, obedient cattle enslavement and golem husk NPCs with no souls
>because on average they're the best
the best being: domesticated like nigger cattle livestock kept alive artificially by governments and corporations
90%+ of the modern whiteoid race got a single dose or more of jew cum vaccine. therefore 90%+ of modern whites aren't even human. getting vaxed signals your golem cattle status to globo-homo and removes your human soul.
nigger, re-read what you just typed. the vaccine's clearly fried your brain, consumerist. might need to play another video game, white boi

Attached: 1634463322902 retard.png (648x570, 476.06K)

yeah exactly it's just a meaningless, unrealistic, happy-go-lucky platitude.

Live.
Laugh.
Love.

I’m sticking with Aryan people until I die fag

Attached: 655A2886-2A54-4CDA-9429-1F1CB5FF8A92.jpg (709x900, 98.33K)

Would you rather be around a vaxxed nigger or a vaxxed white person. That's all I'm saying.
Again, I didn't take the jew poison.

Except you don't. You just say that you do.
What have you done for the white race?

well then it won't be long considering 95% of the entire Aryan people are going to drop dead from AIDS after transforming into ghouls from being the most vaccinated jew cum retard nigger cattle race in all of human existence ever
I'll piss on your grave
t. pureblood

Attached: 1630320674992 cattle.jpg (761x531, 41.23K)

Ouch. Also:
Oh, yeah? Well you're part Celtic, part Anglo Saxon, and part viking, so there.

>I've never done anything with my life, but I stayed on my couch instead of getting off my fat ass to get a shot
I'd rather shoot it out with pigs than get vaxxed, but this weak ass slacktivism surrounding the shit is peak cringe. You haven't killed pigs to end the lockdowns bro. Nobody cares that you "did something" when it was actually easier to just stay home and you didn't suffer any no shit consequences. I unironically view that little rat kike Anne Frank as more courageous than people who think being unvaxxed is the GoLd StAnDaRd.

Whites need to band together and destroy China.

luckily I'm not around any vaccinated retard because I don't live in a city/suburb

Attached: nature v civilisation - Copy2.jpg (3062x1494, 1.92M)

>dude just forget the hundreds of years of big european countries regularly sacking their neighbors over petty shit like the jeebus book's interpretation and which jewish monarch gets to knock up the other's princess
No.

Attached: 1605066144219.jpg (230x312, 25.13K)

Im not some brown haired mutt like you user, I know who is white and who is swarthy even by text on a screen

Attached: FF122BBA-609B-4C0D-9F84-F700FFC656FD.png (1334x750, 2.55M)

vaccinated hands typed this post
cope harder and keep making excuses, nigger cattle. My goal is for the absolute complete obliteration of western civilisation and 90%+ of modern whites, and your single mother's gaping asshole. by sitting around in the country I actually get my wish, nigger retard

Attached: 7tcvtie5h7701 citizen cattle.jpg (1286x960, 217.7K)

That's a pretty generic name

Get a better name faggot