Joe Rogan must be completely banned

No warning before shows, not just 70 episodes, ALL OF IT. The Obamas know what is right, Rogan needs the Trump treatment, completely deplatformed. His Covid misinfo show has gone too far.

Attached: 9B58B5BD-12ED-45CE-9B6C-C4DB030559AA.jpg (1220x798, 251.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no, not the token minority ex-president
we need his selfies to feel valid

Attached: 1644085125579.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

This is a well organized campaign. I wonder who is behind this all.

rogan is full of hate, he came out and hurt the black community, his career needs to end NOW.

Attached: 1477809044255.jpg (1600x900, 219.72K)

>im a nigger
The post

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Who the fuck listens to the Obama podcast? If Spotify breaks the contract Rogan can go to a different platform.

These people (I think Rogan is kind of a Meat head) need to be put down. Not verbally .

It's so obvious when globo kikes organize a shut down

Rogan is so fucking middle of the road, has the window moved that far left?

We let a jewish nigger into the white house just 1 time; just once to try and show we aren't racist and this nigger weaponizes the IRS against his political opponents, makes the healthcare system more of a clusterfuck than before, destroys international relations with Russia, and steals a third term in office by abusing a senior citizen. He should have shut the fuck up done his 4 years and got out

aboutz toime

You do?

Rogan already cucked twice under the pressure, he's giving up.

i hope so, then joe can think long and hard about saying this puppet was the best president over and over

Attached: poetry.jpg (659x659, 98.51K)

Don’t forget purging all the leaders of the military so that we are defenseless against a commie coup

Steele dossier
Ed buck
Spying on political opponents without a crime.

Always do the opposite of what the obama says.

At this point I think Rogan should just start his own platform. His audience is bigger than any MSM network including Fox, I believe. And after this latest attempt to smear him, I'd imagine he might reconsider some of his centrist feelings.

he's been shifting pretty hard over the last few years, its a good sign

Best case scenario, Spotify terminates the contract, letting Joe keep the $100m. Joe then could use that money to setup his own podcasting platform for himself, his friends, and his new comedy club.

It'll never happen because Spotify would have to be 5IQ retards to let go of a golden goose like that.