Attached: shsie.png (890x495, 74.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc
truthislight.com/2014/05/police-and-freemasonry-irrefutable.html
twitter.com/alexmimeur/status/1267266930391515136
bitchute.com/video/EYSOBQC7e-o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nonstop twitter bait garbage threads

Attached: 1644084935526.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Chinks love twitter. This is the power of the ccp. Will spam twitter threads until Taiwan surrenders.

>Pronouns
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1643939363128.jpg (1024x768, 529.01K)

Yes she is right, because trucks will hurt people , food supply, economy, production in factories...

I bet those truck drivers get paid by jews same as Antifa faggots or BLM

People don't do stupid shit for free ...

youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc

truthislight.com/2014/05/police-and-freemasonry-irrefutable.html

twitter.com/alexmimeur/status/1267266930391515136

bitchute.com/video/EYSOBQC7e-o/

BLM +Antifa + us cops = shalom Israel people swindled in groups by agents provocateurs

We all do everything for money, right? A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared.
Turns out, that many of those "protesters" sexual child molesters, do exactly as daddy Mossad tell's them and mammy Israel bless for. ... or your ass will be ripped in pieces in prison.

that will hit Canadian families hard to death

Attached: JewAttack.png (600x535, 554.71K)

can we just skip to the part where we rape and kill these cunts?

Enjoy your 10 cents chink

>pronouns in bio

Disregarded

>I stand with X!

Notice how this became a thing in the last year or two?

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

Who is this bitch and why is a nobody woman's Twitter thoughts getting posted here like they mean anything?

It's a fatass latina goblin

truck drivers are sold out monkeys that will kill ordinary people with out supply of necessities for life, food are delivered by trucks, Government are corrupted by jew rats, they seeking to kill humanity and truck drivers do that .

RIP Canada coerced truck drivers do what vaccines couldn't accomplish, Jew rats lie about 80% vaccinated

There is no other way then get united together in Peoples Congress and start make own decisions.

People will watch die one by one and still not help each other still not com together ...

Any decision has to be made bu the people like in a picture - that is rule of the people ...

I see only ruled, swindled and coerced by jew rats dummies.

Attached: meeting.jpg (1080x637, 214.03K)

Stop posting Twitard/Twidiots OP. Don't bring that retarded shit here.

Sorry. twitter has been absolutely necessary for the past 13 years

No, it hasn't. Quit bringing that low I.Q. bullshit here.

Yes, could you stop posting Twitter normie shit? These people are literal nobodies and we should focus on bigger things

Ok, kid.

Thank you! JFC! What the fuck is wrong with these people?

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1643959579760.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

I read that in Canadian Chinese accent and it still didn't make sense.

No, Immediately invalid due to proonoons usage.

Based. It's nice when people include them so I know not to read whatever they say.

Attached: 1643929923016.jpg (874x1024, 84.45K)

I heard the truckers were sacrificing babies and killing jews with masturbation machines.

The irony of these FUCKING NIGGERS claiming themselves as patriots when with every word they speak ill of their nation. FUCK THEM!
I'M SO ANGRY I'M GOING TO GO FOR A RUN, AND IF I SEE A NON-WHITE I'M GOING TO TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF FROM THE NATION AND TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE LIKE A POISON IN THE NATION. It is not the fault of the poison that kills the man, but the poisoner (Jew), but still the poison must be removed, and the poisoner executed.