Its all over bros ;_; nice knowing y'all

its all over bros ;_; nice knowing y'all

Attached: msedge_Fx4AHu1avC.png (294x215, 42.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not like anybody predicted allowing leftists into companies would be a bad idea. kek.

Attached: 1643982455233.jpg (552x847, 329.06K)

Hoe Rogaine the little man rocking a roof belly like the blueberry cunt from Willy Wonkass Chocolate Starfish

Attached: 1644084408382.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

You can't just say 'nigger' and think you're gonna get away with it

does /t/ have the archives?

based spotify giving chud rogan his come uppins.

Now it's just beginning.

If Rogan doesn't make his own platform after this he is a controlled opposition cuck. It's one of the most popular podcasts out there. He could have a basic website built in 5 minutes and distribute it through mailing lists and rss feeds and make more than enough from sponsors. Too bad the modern internet is too gay for that to happen.

You guys are still sad and lonely even tgo you took the vaxx. Lesson learned?

this is fuel for the next hitler, wherever he is, he's seeing this all go down. this is our struggle, lads.

This is why you don’t say the n-word or promote antiscience with misinformation about the vaccine

>allowing leftists into companies
Nobody's going to ask you retard.
You can't allow or disallow jack shit.

he's 100 percent controlled opposition. it's just taking the marks here too long to figure out

He can’t make his own platform because Spotify owns him.
They just delivered the kill shot it’s over.

He removed them or agreed to remove them and apologized for saying "nigger" instead of "n-word" years ago even though the context was fine.
It's over. He apologized which does absolutely nothing except signal that blood is in the water. He even said 'white people don't have the right to say the n-word, ever, under any context.'

Fuck Spotify

CONTRACT
If he don't break it then he'll have enough to start his own platform.
Alex Jones 2.0 but WAYYYYY bigger.

>using spotify at all
I hate fucking consoooming zoomers so god damn much

The context is that he's white and she shouldn't say the N word. Plain and simple, period.

He called Philadelphia Planet of the Apes. I cannot see how spotify keeps him on the platform. Joe Rogan is done making content

I don't listen to him regularly so I don't know. I assumed he was by default. I would bet he cares more about Spotify shekels than being independent and saying things with integrity. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I doubt it.

Not OP, but the infiltration is real. Get a few to the top, the rest are nepotism hires.

Well he immediatly stopped talking about aliens and ufo disclosure after signing with Spotify if that tells you anything

What's the word whites can say but blacks can't?

Gay if true. Sounds unenforceable though. What is stopping him from releasing episode 1 of the "Joe Rogan Extravaganza" tomorrow?

Don't you think niggers bare some of the responsibility for acting like niggers so often and so frequently that the word still retains meaning?
He was wrong to say that. America is Planet of the Apes
>What's the word whites can say but blacks can't?
Civilization. Sacrifice. Planning. Infrastructure.

>allowing leftists into companies would be a bad idea
Its not. They'll tirelessly fight the enemies of globohomo for no or little pay as long as you tolerate them having "anarchist they/them" in their twitter bios.
The WEF couldn't wish for a cheaper gaggle of jannisaries.

Nobody is arguing he isn’t wrong. The problem is he is never making content again.

The implications here is racist as usual. If I say someone is acting like a nigger it doesn't mean I think all blacks are niggers but what you're telling me is that when I use that word it applies to all blacks.

Attached: sleepynigs6576.png (859x842, 73.22K)

>What is stopping him
A team of Jewish lawyers

You absolutely do say the N word when discussing the nature of the word itself which is what he did across the board. And I agree, you shouldn't promote anti-science. You should have scientists on your show to give their professional opinion. Oh wait.
>You're retarded, dishonest and always will be.

Rogan's a kept man in golden handcuffs now. He can't go back to youtube because they would insta-ban him and if he tried to go independent payment processors would conspire to make it impossible for anyone to fund him.

haha funny. Now they will demand more censorship.

Dont care, never used spotify, never watched that junkie.

Blacks are by definition niggers stop trying to reinvent the word you are just making shit up

I'm using the adjective form.

Make me bitch

>No link
Fake until proven otherwise.

Gavin did it. His platform is actually elegantly user-friendly and payments are easy.

You could hire a Jewish lawyer to make your new show "legally distinct". It can't be that hard.
You are right. He could use crypto but he would be giving up on a lot of normie boomer money, which he would never do

>bot-like response
you already are

>>Gay if true. Sounds unenforceable though. What is stopping him from releasing episode 1 of the "Joe Rogan Extravaganza" tomorrow?
100 million allegedly 4 year exclusivity deal with Spotify.

Just because you are part of controlled opposition, doesn't mean they can't ban you. Look what happened to Alex Jones youtube channel.

Jews: Joe Rogan's podcast featuring Dr. Robert Malone is a threat.
>SHUT IT DOWN

Saying Nigger in a broadcast is a major no-no, he's covering his ass and bowing to the mob so he doesn't get cancelled

Attached: tumblr_nle87ppsyX1qzxogvo4_250.png (225x220, 61K)

Yeah the "Joe Rogan Experience" is exclusive to Spotify. The "Joe Rogan Extravaganza" is a legally distinct rebranding where the only difference is he says nigger once per episode

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

>he doesn't get cancelled
he is being cancelled

He was referencing how out place he felt in that section of Philadelphia. You're a dishonest hiveminded shill. You're on the wrong side of history. You are the problem.

This is a coordinated attack by the nwo including the racism thing, they want him off.

I wonder how long his contract with spotify lasts. Obviously he'll leave. If not he's a fool

Another chud down. You guys are running out of champions.

I don't even like Joe rogan. It's just sad to see what's become of free speech

Who cares nigger

Rogan is as genuine as hair on his head.

>Free speech
>Private platform
>Signed contract

Ok boomer.