What did he mean by this?

>I saw the nigger compilation video. Saying nigger once is unacceptable. Nigger should never be thrown around so casually, or at all. I will never say nigger again. I have learned. I have grown. You don't have to forget, but please forgive. Thank you. ...Ni-

Attached: 1644082957193.jpg (511x552, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

lmao you could tell he enjoyed saying it

I

i just said the nigger word

Attached: 1512524581862.jpg (1508x892, 145.76K)

Say nigger once and you’re a racist, say nigger a thousand times and you’re an artist

Eddie Bravo wouldn't have apologized.

Attached: n word facebook.jpg (546x631, 114.23K)

owen benjamin must be laughing so hard at this

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

>Saying nigger once makes you a racist, 1000 times a rapper, million times a god.

Attached: 6EA6F16B-AED7-450A-8B40-5C5DB6AE3DC4.png (1031x675, 824.88K)

we have to go back bros

G

Shut the fuck up Nigger.

yeah in a couple months when rogan is begging to open for big bear on one of his tours lmao

Jews have psyops'd white people so hard over the decades that whiteoids will literally go so far as to end their own lie JUST to prove they're not racist.

Being "racist" has been turned into a worse crime than murder, pedophilia, and theft combined. Look at various examples around the world -- you will get lighter sentences for first-degree murder than for saying "nigger" once in public.

Attached: give-a-hoot-1.png (1000x1413, 517.09K)

what the fuck kek

They can't nail him on "COVID misinformation" so they paid some interns to listen to hours of episodes to find something problematic.
Typical kike playbook.
Meanwhile the negress baboon Whoopi is still suspended during black history month for saying Jews are white.

Nigger

Joe has watched as all his friends have been cancelled or metoo'd and even Brian Callen refused to apologize - how has he not learned? Never capitulate to a mob who thinks you're a witch!

Attached: spotify rogan psaki.png (588x882, 270.33K)

Ya, I was just recently saying how the equivalent or worse to nigger is 'racist'

Rogan should know by now you never apologize to the woke mob. I have no sympathy for him

I just wish someone in Joe's position would finally say "yeah I said nigger, what are you gonna do about it? it's a word, not a crime. who cares? grow up"