Does North/South divide also apply to Slavs and East Europe?

What does pol think? Very often people recognize that there are Nords and Meds but I think usually it is applied to West Europe. Does the same division apply to Slavs and East? Or is it negligible? Are there any differences between North-East and South-East? Or are people from the East generally similar? My sense is that I don't see stark differences as we see in West Europe.

Attached: proxy-image (7).png (931x633, 136.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L4W5kbnWVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IMopPYGDWgk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPIJ_xiY8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8fukMTjvdoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is eastern Europe

>Does North/South divide also apply to Slavs and East Europe?
yes

But North-East or just East?

Attached: Central Europe.png (683x709, 220.81K)

slovenia is south european and everyone made fun of east slavs back in the day. Calling someone a czech is still considered a mild insult

Serbs are somewhat white - blue eyes still common, elven features
Montenegrins are nigger black, more similar to Greeks. Macedonians it depends from village to village, same with Bulgarians. Bosnian muslims are nigger black

>slovenia is south european and everyone made fun of east slavs back in the day. Calling someone a czech is still considered a mild insult
?
You are South Europe apperently because im Central...

I love Czech rep a lot

do you realize that south europeans are zero nig donĀ“t you? and that the purest europeans are the basques, that are far from be blond or blue eyes
All native europeans are white.

>Calling someone a czech is still considered a mild insult
>I love Czech rep a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=_L4W5kbnWVQ

Accurate

OK, what about music? let say rock?
this is one hit band from '80 yugoslavia
youtube.com/watch?v=IMopPYGDWgk

if your nation as a whole has super dark skin, black eyes, black hair, you are white by the slimmest of margins
but sure, perhaps to be more specific, I meant of Aryan lineage.

serbian rock band from late '70
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPIJ_xiY8E

It's not about geo-location, it's about mentality and culture. We are the only Central European country, because we are a 50/50 mix of eastern and western culture. They don't call us the heart of Europe for nothing. Austria is just under us but they're Western Europeans. Poland is just above us but they're Eastern Europe. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1643932096369.png (1662x1246, 854.27K)

Southern peoples are lazy because they can.
Northern people can't afford to be lazy like that or they'll die in the winter.
That's all.
Slav or not, South is lazy, North is worky.

>Poland is just above us but they're Eastern Europe.
The question of this topic you retard is: just Eastern or North-Eastern.

>Slav or not, South is lazy, North is worky.
But is it true at all? It seems to me that people see Slavs as lazy like Meds? Look how Russians are disparaged even here or Poles.

My answer implied that Europe isn't divided by North/South at all. You're just plain simple Easterners. Deal with it.

Attached: 1643930950737.png (1662x1246, 733.64K)

>My answer implied that Europe isn't divided by North/South at all.
Then you are just stupid, because everybody talks about Meds and Nords.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=8fukMTjvdoo
Yes I know what the song is about.
Yes I know it's in Italian.

>Look how Russians are disparaged even here or Poles.
This is because Any Forums is 80% American morons who haven't seen a Walmart outside their home state.
They don't know shit about shit and are very loud about it.

it's exactly the opposite. Ancient europeans like WHG had tanned skin like sean connery and had dark hair.And so had the aryans / yamnya. It was selection that brought light hair and eyes to europe

>czech flag
>stupid
Unlikely and you, even if you are eastern europoor, know it.

Well they're in their own category. I look at your original pic posted and I don't see Scandinavians or Meds highlighted. They weren't part of the conversation. Stop trying to deflect from the fact that you're basically a Russian.

Attached: 1643932495505.png (1234x925, 183.84K)

pepiku, daj si pivo a zmierni (ukludni) sa

Attached: pivo pie.png (1993x1636, 801.03K)