Japan is Japanese because they rejected Christian Imperialism

The best thing Japan did was kill all the christcuck converts and missionaries. The based Shoguns refused to let that (((abrahamic))) semitic cancer infect the country like a plague and pozz it from the inside. Kudos to them for defending their country, culture and religion from that dogshit. No wonder the Nazis considered them honorary aryans. Japan is 98.5% Japanese, and they kept their based warrior Shinto religion that extols pride and honor above all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan

Meanwhile whites are becoming a minority in the west thanks to christcuck churches and ngos (who import a shitton of refugees) and kikes.

Death to all (((Abrahamic))) religions.

Attached: 1619339742893.jpg (512x365, 36.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_ieBIVLeRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori
youtube.com/watch?v=LSst5isVCYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree

based indeed

>Japanese, and they kept their based warrior Shinto religion that extols pride and honor above all.
Meanwhile japanese imported buddhism and didn't eat meat.
Brainlet.

desert religions need to be eradicated

Japnese culture died when America raped it post WW2 and the only thing left is a shell. Japanese culture is militaristic masculine and meaningful, current japan is defeatist and suicidal and a sad husk of what was once the greatest asian nation.

we should have done the same

japan will be the last bastion of humanity. only their inate racism and preference for nationalistic policies will safe us once the white race has been whipped out. the fate of our world lies in the average yamada and his immense power level

Monarchism. They live the true divine way. Having one above all. America is far from it.

1. buddhism is less destructive than christianity
2. Japan adopted Buddhism but still keep their Shinto heritage. The two can exist simultaneously.
this
>Monarchism
Explain the UK lmao

John 7-1 kjv

based Japan

Weak royalty. Weak nation. That's all there is to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_ieBIVLeRs

great movie, really exposes the faggotry of Christianity, but in a deep and meaningful way. Not your I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BS.
To be a true believer you have to grapple with the Silence. Why does God not speak? You have a fork in the road, either you can wake the fuck up and start deriving morality without mysticism. Or you can you double down and say that God was never silent, he was always speaking. but you can't hear him because you're not faithful enough.
It's a real dividing line between sanity and insanity. Check out the film

For the christcucks out there, here's a clue, the Jews got you believing that the creature on the right has a better grasp of the divine.

Attached: 1641032053054.jpg (923x1004, 550.74K)

I learned this fact through playing Shogun Total War. You gotta kill the Christian foreigners or they'll send their subverting Jesuit monk spies into your region and cause a rebellion.

They were conquered by Jews in 1945 user. A kikess helped write their constitution. The Jews successfully brought their birthrate down to negligible and now they are going to begin mass immigration at unprecedented levels. Their average age is 49. The only way to reverse this trend would be to get every single one of their women back in the kitchen and every single one of their men into giga chads super saiyans that simultaneously keep their economy running while keeping every Japanese woman constantly pregnant. They aren’t Shinto warriors anymore.

I never met a single Jew in my life. I just know the nature of GOD more than every single one of you.

Shill thread

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-83.png (1440x1380, 1.97M)

>Japan is Japanese
globohomo still slowly creeps in.
And their society is ultra normalfag, ultra wagelslave.
Disgusting, truly disgusting.

they did it out of necessity, their own culture couldn't survive otherwise back then

japan is becoming increasingly more lenient of outsider influence these days

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-150.jpg (375x1024, 68.83K)

pretty much

Attached: yahweh.png (781x554, 753.92K)

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-3.jpg (828x748, 199.67K)

>jew on jew violence
don't care
reading about how christians/muslims wiped the animist faiths is so depressing, these people are vultures.
Your god is the king of the Jews

Those were Jesuit missionaries in that movie, but it makes no difference to outsiders, and they were right not to discriminate. Japanese people learn about Christianity now through their schools, not churches, and have the tools to come to their own conclusions. They still stick with Shinto, because religion is a cultural tool and shouldn't be taken at face value.

Attached: NewHasbara848584.png (1946x2048, 2.9M)

>swastika memeflag
>swastika
>hates anti-christian rhetoric
LMAO

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-156.jpg (596x873, 121.35K)

Abrahamic religions are truly satans tool.
Every Abrahamic religion is just want to spread by force either it is islam or Christianity and the superior comes the jews who are controling everything.
If every European arab asian goes back to their own ancient religion then the world become a better place

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-144.jpg (900x570, 78K)

Jews are as disgusting too. All Abrahamic faiths are demonic.

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-129.jpg (1080x1920, 686.32K)

How ignorant. Jesus lived and died in Japan after escaping from the cross, CHUD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-15.jpg (205x181, 16.73K)

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-147.png (1272x1023, 1.24M)

Try again, retard.

Attached: God.jpg (1296x1840, 1.67M)

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-131.jpg (1060x1546, 521.51K)

can you tell me what this has anything to do with my post? thanks for the bumps though
most white people are dropping christianity, some even larping as pagan (which is hard since most old Euro faiths weren't written down)..
unfortunately muslims breed like rats.

Christianity and right wing politics went hand and hand for centuries. Without a doubt, the West is stuck in a progressive nightmare, but this can't be explained by our Christian roots. We have to try to answer "why now" when figuring out how we got here

Attached: 3571.jpg (700x467, 82.66K)

>buddhism (in japan) is less destructive than christianity
You are poorly informed then, as buddhist temples received large donations and were therefore able to mobilize armies to declare war at their whim.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSst5isVCYo

Japan is a degenerate shithole and West was destroyed by securalism, not because of Christianity

Attached: Christchan+compilation_5426d5_6967211.png (1200x1440, 239.72K)

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-116.png (994x574, 97.78K)

they should reject american imperialism too. gaijins are the absolute worst.

Attached: american gaijin scum infiltrate japan and bring multiculturalism and ruin their nation.jpg (2048x1365, 1.28M)

South Korea is majority christian though retard.

Also Japan is obsessed with Christian lore. Play any JRPG. A lot of bands play with the symbolism too. Their marriages are also western-Christian based in terms of ceremony.

>watches japanese children cartoons
>his god is a jew
>believes that monarchism is the best way to be, and he'd be willing to give his wife over to the king for a quick nut bust if asked
the absolute state of the western white man

japan has a debt to gdp ratio of 258%
theyre fucked,
i do like japanese chicks but would never curse my children by making them mutts.

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-182.jpg (586x559, 47.71K)

Try again, retard.

Attached: delicious.jpg (463x662, 46.86K)

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-39.jpg (966x1458, 408.12K)

the JAPANESE? Those sandal wearing, gold fish tenders??

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-149.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Attached: 97.png (1672x1312, 330.41K)

only 25%
... do you think south korea and japan are the same place? have you ever left your hometown?
and christianity in sk is dying, more people identify as atheist/non-religious. shaminism/buddhism is actually growing there among millenials and zoomers.
you tried, though.

Attached: Screenshot_20210725-024731-411.png (1080x1979, 952.27K)

Based

>um ackshually christianity is based, look at these cartoons
yes all desert dwellers and their religious minions suck, why are you derailing the thread?

then USA dropped two nuclear bombs on the largest Christian Cathedrals in Asia towards the end of WW2 to show the Soviets...

Attached: HiroshimaCatholicChurch.jpg (640x499, 87.68K)

They still failed to keep them out

Attached: Jewish_Community_Center_of_Japan.jpg (1536x2048, 1.38M)

The problem isn't christianity the problem is the Jesuits (the real conspiracy), Japan kept them out...

C'mon. Give me a (you). C'mon. I'm starving.

How brainlet are you. To not get the memo yet?

Attached: ded.jpg (850x1133, 148.85K)

>rejects Christ
>Gets nuked
Based jesus

if only they didnt get goaded into attacking the usa
now they have faggot anime panty sniffers due to being nuked into retardation

Well instead of replacing the native, almost Animist Shinto, Buddhism instead integrated with it, giving rise to modern Shinto-Buddhism. I've always wondered why that was. Shinto and Buddhism can just meld together like that, Shinto and Christianity can't.