HOLY SHIT WHAT A POWER MOVE!!!!

Might as well pack it up and move on you fucking NAZI BIGOT RACIST XENOPHOBIC TRANSPGOBIC HOMOPHOBIC TERRORISTS!!! This stunning, brave xir blew you the fuck out so hard you might never recover. Tuck your tail and run, because you can't handle the resistance!! Captain America and Star Wars are on our side, who do you have, Hitler?!?

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!!

Attached: 1644084064496.jpg (750x1050, 108.65K)

>who do you have, Hitler?!?
hopefully.

Fuck people for telling you to take off your mask. But also fuck people for telling you to put on a mask. Your face. Your choice.

This has to be a troll, holy shit

Attached: 1644084066435m.jpg (730x372, 60.58K)

>That's what I call a power move.
That's what I call a power bottom.

>Fuck people for telling you to take off your mask
I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Aaron.

Never happened also he is a mentally ill coward for walking with a mask, don5 care its his face but he is in fact a coward and fucked the head. But its reddit.

You are all just jealous of Redditors because they have power to change the world.

They are highly educated and sensitive people. That’s why world listens and respects them and not you.

No it isn't, my favela-friend. I literally heard on the radio to get vaxxed from all 3 of the vax-suppliers, all the doses. It was a doctor on NPR.

Not trolling if they mean it.

Attached: 1643565112287.webm (320x260, 2.48M)

the neurosis here is unmeasurable. has nothing to do with vaccines or whatever. just insecure nebbish coddled retards
>things are bad

Attached: 1643310952969m.jpg (737x1024, 81.51K)

Slower than a downy with brain freeze
Nice flag, memestain
Nice tears

Youre here forever

It’s not a bad idea to wear a mask if you are sick, I wouldn’t bother anyone for wearing one, as long as they don’t bother me for not wearing one. Live and let live baby!

Lmao I wish this pic was real

I will be wearing two masks from now on just to make you Any Forums chumps angry. We're in the middle of a pandemic and you're crying over a freaking mask??? Manchildren

Nigga you don't even have restrictions

Yeah but I have enough braincells to rub together to take common-sense precautions against omicron

How many grams of meth are behind that pic lmao

hassle mask wearers until they suffocate under 20 masks

>I'll take "things that never happened" for $200, Alex

Okay, that would actually be pretty funny if the Jews did that. They didn’t though, but it’s a funny idea.

>If someone threatens me I'm gonna restrict my breathing even more by adding a second layer of mask, third, etc
>OMG WHAT A POWER MOVE SLAY QUEEEEEN