Is it time?

Attached: war.png (1378x904, 363.54K)

Time for you to stop being a faggot? Apparently not

Jew Nordic alliance against everyone else.

Its a shame that the two best races (jew first place, nord second place) have to fight.

>White guy gets stabbed in the back 30 seconds later
Great deal

I know this levantine terrorist in gaza is scared if the two best races unite.

Post nose, Mortimer. I live to rape jewish puss

A drowning snownigger catches at a straw

come on now

You want to know the funny thing? This has happened before. Jews want what's best for jews. During the British Empire they supported White colonization and rule because they believed it was the best thing for their own race.

Attached: disrali.jpg (850x400, 76.43K)

>nordic: I have your back
>jew: I will have yours for 50 dollar, stab you in the back, cry out oin pain and blame you for not having mine.

>you have my back....
not again...

Attached: 17809146_101.jpg (1024x576, 77.92K)

Attached: Zionism Nazism Lol.png (1788x724, 1.62M)

who could have ever thought, that out of every poster, a MEMEFLAG would post that image.

Attached: jewish babyroom.png (700x687, 379.73K)

Sounds great, I have personally never even met a Jew but i hear they are owning all the other inferior races. So allying with them sounds like a smart thing to do.

Attached: finns01.jpg (840x1053, 209.77K)

Eat shit kike

A unified Europe against all contamination, but especially against Jews.

undercover MED detected.

Attached: Medchuds_Rekt.jpg (665x1024, 149.59K)

I know why you would be trying to disrupt this alliance.

Attached: jews vs nordniggers.png (1688x718, 2.53M)

Will only happen if Whites get another Hitler and Jews get another Jesus.

what is this samefag pottery?

Unironically the ubermensch of the future will likely be 25-33% Jewish, the rest being Nordic, until all the physical Jew genes are bred out and only the abstract parasitism remaining as an intuitive defense mechanism to prevent this nightmare from happening again.
It's the new covenant, the northern mercury-odin in the semitic venus-ishtar to be the vessel of god, the alchemical wedding, between the feminine Jewish, conniving harpy that has harried the white man, the moon to be dicked down by the golden sun so that the doves may finally be as cunning as the serpent.

Attached: jew season.gif (360x270, 3.01M)

THATS WHAT IM SAYING

its a shame because the jews will cover the nords weakness and the nords will cover the jews weakness and be unstoppable.

That should be Anglo not Nordic

They'll backstab you just like anglos backstab their allies

NEVER. ever. no. NEVER TRUST JEWISH PEOPLE

!!! parasites !!!
^^^ not elites
^^parasites

funny how jannies 404 threads about worms and parasites. makes ya wonder

Attached: 8344CB52-61D8-4266-9B18-7960B3442D2B.jpg (750x358, 121.11K)

>not again...
never again

we remove parasites, that's what we do

so it would seem….RALLY THE ANGLOS WERE MARCHING NORTH!!!!

Attached: EB31EE1C-0864-4002-BFB8-5B7A47C4BE1E.gif (220x123, 272.59K)

Why is it a shame? For better or worth, the causal strands have bound these two in destiny. The spectre of each haunts the others dreams, and image of obsession and fascination spiraling across time until the inevitable union. There will not be separate races - the two as you know them will be obliterated in the birth of a new one, far more glorious than either, with one eye in the light and one able to perceive the shadows. It is already written.

Why are you replying to yourself?