YOU WILL EAT BUGS

YOU WILL LIVE IN A POD
YOU WILL GET THE VAXX
YOU WILL OWN NOTHING
YOU WILL STAY SINGLE
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: IMG_20220205_205537.jpg (1080x1574, 491.41K)

Reminder that there is NOTHING wrong in wanting to stay single.

I mean think about it and analyze it for a moment

>No commitments
>No children
>No messy relationships

There is NOTHING a marriage can provide which cannot be provided by casual sex. Imagine the amount of money you save going that route. All that money that would be spent on children & marriage can now be spent on housing and luxury.

You only live once, then live your life to the fullest.

Attached: ppintel.jpg (240x240, 12.33K)

> AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

No you won't.

You're a degenerate, you are everything wrong in the world.

>women ever being happy with being single

A man being alone and happy? I'd believe it; those men exist, even if they're the minority. A woman being alone and happy? Good fucking joke.

>t
The only thing that will ever make you feel fulfilled is to take on a white family of your own, provide for them, and see them produce white children. Anything less than that is total failure.

Attached: madjew.jpg (225x225, 14.81K)

Good point and one of the reasons I dont want to ever bother with marriage or raising children.
Kikes seethe because that means less taxpayers

>dies alone

Even if you have kids and a wife you will still die alone.
Your kids will dump you in a nursing home eventually.

Maybe if you are a basic NPC then reaching basic NPC goals might be fullfilling.

>live your life to the fullest
and this is accomplished by always taking the easy path

No, you are. You have no agency in this world, you’re ugly, perpetually unloved, and will die alone. In the meantime we have to deal with your revolting visage inserting itself into the fold. No one likes you and no one ever will. Get it through your head.

wow I get to have all this money to buy stuff then die alone wow! heckkin wholesome

Attached: 1602617967338.jpg (640x591, 95.92K)

>Reminder that there is NOTHING wrong in wanting to stay single.
That's correct. But all of them are coping, and not calling them out on it just means they'll eventually ask the government to take from you by force what they couldn't get out of you voluntarily.

>You will only be happy when you have a family who will become a massive money and resource drain and will prevent you from fulfilling your wishes of travelling abroad, living in a large house, riding a sweet ferrari etc.

You are dumb

Sadly, lots of people still die alone because they get abandoned into a living facility and Shaniqua is their caregiver. Have kids, but remember your parents. Your kids will emulate what you do.

YOU WILL MARRY THE ROAST

>>No children
Just why people think bringing innocent soul into this world is good idea?

If your an actual good parent to them they won't. More likely they'll just hire a nurse.

They will dump you in the nursing home anyway because they want to live their life not wipe your ass for 15 years

i dont get how people can experience heart break and still believe in love

What is she doing with that curly thing

>Reminder that there is NOTHING wrong in wanting to stay single.
true
>There is NOTHING a marriage can provide which cannot be provided by casual sex.
false