ACDC removing it's music from Spotify in response to Joe Rogan

HAHAHAHAH IT'S OVER ANTI-VAXXERS

Attached: ACDC_promo_photo_2020.jpg (850x566, 100.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone know why its only boomer rock that does this? Is someone in their ear?

AD/HD is retarded boomer degeneracy
Only npcs enjoy this kind of cliché
What's next, Rickey Martin? Oh no the horror! Not.

Who did they sell their rights to? Same company as all the other has beens?

Attached: 1644043509273.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

>Boomers boomering
I'm shocked
>Does anyone know why its only boomer rock that does this? Is someone in their ear?
kek
They don't own their music.
It's actually the record companies doing it but threatening the "artist" to go along

Who?

Faggots

they've all sold their music catalogs to boomer mutual funds at this point,. they arent even calling the shots. (pun intended)

What’s over and how is this political?

Good.
Fuck they are awful.
Their favorite chords are F A and G.

link, faggot?

To Hell with them then

Nooooo
You fucking faggots broke my heart

It’s too easy to bait this board.

Attached: 98794E6E-0CD8-4915-988E-E11B68D4CEC3.jpg (641x355, 44.31K)

AcDc is thundercucked

Attached: 87826FB1-F7EB-4FB7-A1CC-E84FB4A9ECED.jpg (819x1024, 96.01K)

Yoko Ono removed all of the Beatles playlist from Spotify in response to Joe Rogan.

Attached: John-Lennon-Yoko-Ono.jpg (2000x1270, 307.84K)

Owned by Alberts, administered by BMG.

As if people care

Oh no I was so confuseed like they were here and baaam they are gone. I love them so much bros I need them on my spotify. Its not like feeding will help me. Hopefully my friend Chuck will email them and tell them when his shop to suck and fuck is.

They probably aren't making a lot of money there.
>%boomer band% removes their music from Spotify because, muh money!
Greedy assholes, fuck them!
>%boomer band% removes their music from Spotify because, muh nahtzee podcaster!
So brave! More power to them! Slow clap!

if op is true

Spotify must screw these band on payouts.

link or it didn't happen

HONK HONK

GOVERN ME HARDER CORPORATE DADDY

america is dead

Attached: 76177AB9-52AD-4F93-AA2A-AD27E00C48C8.jpg (996x1024, 138.43K)

They should change their band's name to "The Big Noses".

Stunning and brave. I hope Journey is next.

Attached: money is flesh.jpg (570x778, 122.38K)

jew producers own the rights to all their music. that's what made the Beatles different even after breaking up, they maintained control over how their music should be used and where it should be hosted.

so we're really at the Idols will speak and move about part of the prophecy right
soon

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

When will these leftoids take it a step further and remove themselves from white society considering everybody in the past in white civilization hated niggers?

This shit must be controlled opposition psyop to demonize non-vaxxies more

I wanted to get in on this boycott too but I don't have Spotify and instead have Apple Music. So I have been removing any of these artists from my playlists I listen to everyday.

Attached: ClownWorld.jpg (500x702, 74.16K)

Fuck them. I just burned all my AC/DC vinyls, many first releases, appraised at $1.5 million.

who the fuck listens to shitfy.
go post this on /mu and they will kek and tell you to btfo. we all know the app sucks

I eould gather that all the music removed from Spotify so far totals about .003% or equal to the chance you might have of dying from Covoid. Unless your a old obese geriatric fuck with afailing body. AAHH THATSit just more selfishness from the boomer generation as it slowly marches to eternity.

>Does anyone know why its only boomer rock that does this? Is someone in their ear?
These topics are all fake. How are you people this stupid and lazy? Google this shit. You guys fall for it eveyr time.

good, they fucking suck

She also threatened to put her music on Spotify if they don't remove Joe

The joke is they don't license their music to any streaming service.

isnt this kike slowly going broke
>has biggest stock loss in history of world a few days ago

There has to be a jewish leader forcing these shabos goys to remove their music. This shit 100% organized.

Heh

Kek, this!
I'm not even an antivaxxer, but I'd trust these faggots a bit more, if they'd admit that it is a truly shitty vaccine.
Everyone coming into close contact with omicron gets is, unvaxxed, triple vaxxed, doesn't matter. I know not a single person who proved to be immune....

Ac Dc is shit. Who cares. Guns N' Roses is miles better.

who?

>more than half the band is fucking dead or in a retirement home
don't care, didn't ask