Give me a reason to believe covid wasnt intentionally started by the chinese government

Looking at the past couple years in retrospect, if anybody had anything to gain by them releasing this virus intentionally it would be China.

>Happened in the midst of the hong kong riots and completely shut them down

>World economy has since completely gone to shit

>Everyone is distracted about covid in their countries meanwhile china and russia can focus on things like taiwan and ukraine

>Everyone in places like america are brigading either for or against the vaccines/masks, causing a divide between numerous countries populations pitting them against each other

All of this combined with the fact the virus came out at the BEST possible time for China, in the only city with the high level virus lab in ALL OF CHINA, with a disease that has no prior animal history.

Attached: china.png (1024x576, 167.17K)

If it was a Chinese venture then we would see more resistance from Japan.

We can't, because they did.

>who is Ralph Baric
>who is Peter Daszak
>who is Charles Lieber
>who is Moderna
>who is EcoHealth

Japanese don't mind covid because they can use it as an excuse to isolate themselves from the rest of the world. Even if it was China's fault they would welcome it because it benefits them.

Eco health alliance

it was a nato venture to rekt its economy and do the reset thing.
america has so many bio labs scattered

i meant china's economy

Unironically it was the Jews working with the Chinese. The Chinese were just doing what they do providing a service for a price while the Jews actively conspired to make a biological weapon at a level 4 biolab and release it to the public while selling the cure. The jews themselves were working under the direction of the Rothschilds / royal family who in turn were working under the direction of high level scientists who have been consistently making the claims that the world is over populated. The people at the top of this whole thing are insulated by 10 proxies. But there's a 70% chance you're using the mans software whose behind most of it. Bill Gays

Their economy is falling apart and tons of major manufacturers are pulling out of the country, they have something crazy like 300million unemployed people. Any chance they had at becoming powerful or surpassing the Americans economically/militarily (not that it was going to actually happen) have been completely lost and they will weaken like crazy as they stagnate and decline. Don't forget they're gonna lose like 700million people by 2100, so they're just going to slip further and further down and will have to put all their efforts to dampen losses rather than to grow. Not to mention they have tons of White elephants like their high-speed rail system which will become harder to maintain as their budget suffers.

Attached: 1633267942516.jpg (515x767, 63.21K)

It was started by the US government.
This. I have even managed to get my normie family to believe me because all this stuff is out in the open.
Why do so many retards here blame the jews for everything? It's like the default for "I don't understand it, and I don't like it. Therefore jews." Grow up, retard.

this. but it is the chinks says every zionist

Attached: jared-ivanka-taskforce.jpg (640x359, 86.92K)

1) it was spread initially in China
2) a jew named Charles Lieber was arrested smuggling vials into Wuhan university, he was head of Harvard's nanobiology dept
3) The cia has been caught by a leak on veritas proving darpa was involved in developing the virus and in their own internal documents saying the vaccine doesn't work and is dangerous.
4) The same document also says the US govt intentionally covered up the cure to the virus
5) The cia has incentive to use the vaccine to target military aged men because they predict mass rebellions in neoliberal jewish run states, so they're trying to pre-emptively weaken their perceived enemies before they attack them.
This is why the people who are being effected the most by the vaccine are military aged men from 18-35

The Chinese official govt response is that the cia and Israel are responsible for spreading the virus.

The chinese economy will also overtake the USA sooner than expected because of COVID

Attached: 123841234892135.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Because the Jews are the one pushing the crap all over the media.
it's amazing what happens when you develop a reputation for being a piece of shit. not sure why Jews can't just be better people like everyone else whose found themselves being reprimanded by society

because of slavery; has nothing to do with covid and everything to do with exploiting and abusing people. Ask any Chinese citizen and they'd tell you they'd rather breath clean air and have normal working conditions than have a high GDP. GDP doesn't translate to standard of living which is where the rest of the civilized world measures it's value

You must be a jew

Things are much worse now haha

Attached: antichinaposts.png (1474x486, 74.43K)

The number one problem in China before covid was their insane population imbalance between young and old due to the one child policy. Nobody had any idea how their society was going to survive the next couple generations when there were going to be way too many retired seniors and not enough young people to support them. Suddenly a virus is unleashed from a lab unlike almost any in history that has virtually no effect on the young but kills off old people at a high rate.

I see the 300M is being put to work in these algo posts and pajeet offshore posters on here now.

The problem with your assessment that the Chinese were the only ones in on it is that you are saying numerous corporations with political power are Chinese plants and that the government is fucking retarded.

I mean, the latter is a given but the chances that they're all on China's side seems grim.

Attached: 66.jpg (500x500, 141.82K)

>in the only city with the high level virus lab in ALL OF CHINA
built with american money.

Better than America we have no industry and it's still one of the most polluted nation's on earth

Also in a US election year where postal voting was a thing because pandemic.

Fauci helped them meaning our govt was working with China too and it's a global problem not just national.