Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 273447347_10223266009690759_7686551339122435301_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87.78K)

they were using that same tech they use on tom cruise in movies to make him look better which is obviously a good thing for a politician

looks like they didnt have time to give him the works in that presser

"TRUCKERS could be here" he thought, "I've been self-quarantining. There could be TRUCKERS anywhere." The loud horns felt terrible against his bare ear drums. "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE." he thought. The honking reverberated his entire body, making it pulsate even as the booster circulated through his weakened once powerful thick veins and failed to wash away his (vaccinated) COVID-19 infection. "With a vaccination, you still can't go anywhere you want or stage a counter protest." he said to the press, out loud.

Attached: im-164101.jpg (1280x1280, 147.92K)

his hair grew out 13 months' worth in just one month. Amazin'.

New actor.

A tiny fraction of the fear he created was channeled back at him.

elites are getting stressed out as they realize we weren't actually talking about Minecraft this whole time

He hasn’t been getting his daily facial from his good morning sir?

The photos are legit retard.

It clearly isn't.

The dark side changes your physionomy. Palpatine, Skywalker, Swabb, Trudeau, every Sith lord and apprentice.

Ring of power changed Smeagle.

Truckers cut off his adrenochrome supply.

Attached: Honk.webm (427x240, 2.93M)

Doubles
All those who were groomed under Blofeld aka Schwab have doubles. Brandon does; so does faggeaux

He's gained weight. What kind of weight? I suspect that face weight is due to drinking. His wife left him / cheated on him, and he's shitting the bed as Prime Minister. Or is he doing exactly what Klaus Schwab wants him to do? Does this puppet even have a conscience? Is it possible?

Kek

Did tehy give hin the actual vaccine & not saliene by mistake?

Attached: 1636376748565.jpg (486x679, 191.17K)

Lmaooooo I thought those were photoshops

VAXXED.

you know the generational turnings ofc?
well the same process happens within a man multiple times in his life

Body double

Real scumbag is on new Epstein island

Can't get the adrenocrome.

What no adrenochrome does to a mf

Trudeau poops himself involuntarily. He's been like that ever since he heard the convoy was coming
He got scared so much, he turned ugly.