Why is the MSM and power structure going after him so hard?

Why is the MSM and power structure going after him so hard?
Didn't you conspiracy theorists say he was controlled opposition?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (681x383, 54.9K)

Bump

>Why does the play go on? I thought you said it was fake

Same reason democrats and republicans, liberals and conservatives go at each on trivial things but support the important things.

Attached: 1634086863638.jpg (800x451, 70.82K)

I've never seen them go after anyone this hard. Even the White House is saying they need to go after him more.

You fell for the shills bud. Rogan being controlled opp is a shill tactic. Like Trump israel so lets vote biden. Black 500 billion. so on

HE IS LITERALLY A DIGITAL HITLER
HE IS LITERALLY A RACIST AND USES THE - !WORD O_ A REGULAR BASIS
THAT LETTER OF THE ALPHABET SHOULD BE BA__ED

>it's all fake, all actors, all theatre, all made up, but I figured it out! I'm the genius who figured it all out, hahaha!
MEDS NOW

Attached: 1642246527278.png (802x722, 590.71K)

Trump pardoned kikes and niggers on his last day

he featured bob lazar/travis walton etc. note how they bought him out after he started featuring ufo people

And? The media loves Biden. It was better when they were mad.

Attached: british cuck teeth.jpg (576x708, 84.7K)

fear

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24.15K)

>why is a business trying to shut down its competition?
Why are you retarded?

Attached: 7B273B88-7EB1-42C2-9FD8-BA8A96D2A370.jpg (1024x576, 102.95K)

>Why is the MSM and power structure going after him so hard?
Because he has a bigger audience than almost all of them combined. They think by removing him they will somehow gain his audience and be able to charge advertisers more

/THREAD

PARDONNED KIKES AND NIGGERS

No, its because he mainstreamed the UFO people

He has more viewers and listeners than they.

Attached: 1644083853610.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

they used him to final nail alex jones, now hes not useful

parcel

Attached: british.jpg (1375x869, 432.49K)

I like the image you posted.

He barely even stepped out of line and apologized like a bitch when he felt the heat too but it's not stopping.

I think the message is clear, it's no longer just right-wingers or people who go hardcore against the system anymore. Anyone who steps out, even minimally, can be hit. It might sound cliched but it's about sending a message, doesn't matter how popular or how much money you bring in. Obey or risk being put in their crosshairs. It's pretty fucked up.

KIKES AND NIGGERS

Joe Rogan dindu nuffin

Attached: what could go wrong.jpg (500x281, 14.21K)

BUMP

Based Joe Rogan targeted by MSM because he's a popular dissenter and his podcast actually make sense..Support JOE ROGAN

What is this?

This was featured on BBC News, so something is clearly going on

Because all the shit he's said on his podcast for the past 2 years is coming true.

I've seen it everywhere. BBC, Guardian, Politco, WSJ, NYT, Rolling Stone, etc.

Do you even need to ask? Silencing dissenters is democrats' only hope of winning elections in the near term. This is prep for congressional elections this year, and the lead up to 2024 elections.

Duh.

Good point. Please pay attention to Bob Lazar, and more importantly George Knapp.

Censorship
Mind control

He put himself between Big Pharma and their plan to establish a trillion dollar rent-seeking monopoly subscription scheme.