Be honest, even if it's rude

Do you think my friend is in a good shape (.gif related)? Some male friends told me she's kinda fat, but I don't think so. Or is she in your eyes?

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker6 (1).gif (152x420, 3.96M)

Fridge with jew beek

What happened to the blonde you use to post? Thought you died.

Fat

This is considered skinny in America.

no way thats real
1 thats a jew
2 would invite to be our goalie

Why cares. just put a baby in her Jewish womb

She's obviously overweight, I don't know how heavy she needs to be to be considered 'fat' but she is 100% overweight.

Breed her

Attached: 5ABE66FC-7F8B-4C01-8CE0-366900D5FA9C.gif (200x234, 2.87M)

Yes, she is fat

She really let herself go

How tf is she fat dudes

just keep her off my potato field when you drive by, is all im sayin

its Hog season after all

Attached: Matthäus-Hetzenauer.jpg (800x799, 70.01K)

Not the best shape, but really things could be worse.

Literally morbidly obese.

She's not fat, she's just a little chubby. She's not a model or anything, but she's definitely fuckable.

Obese

if her ass to hip ratio was higher they would be all over her...

she's just a box in the middle.

abby shapiro is looking fitter than ever

not obese, but overweight
wouldn't

she's husky

Just fuck her if you like her dude, n dont care about what other people think.

Obese? You guys are retards.

yeah but she's a fridge. it would be better if she was the same weight but her waist was slimmer, then it curved out to bigger love handles and a bigger butt

That Jew isn't really that fat, the dirty Jew i'm chilling with is fat. I could bring myself to fuck her when I was drunk but I quit drinking and she doesn't understand why I'm not down to pound. I gave her an ultimatum, lose the weight or we're done. I'm giving her until January.
Feels bad man.

Attached: 1643787138999.jpg (686x695, 118.33K)

She has the curves of a brick you moron

Her body fat filled in the gaps that her skeleton had and rather than having an hourglass shape (a natural one) she's now shaped like a rectangle. This is basically the wall hitting her, she'll more than likely never recover and just gain more weight.

She's got fat everywhere

You keep posting this.
You want me to breed her?
6'7" with a legit 9"
[email protected]
hmu

She's thick but not fat.

I know for a fact you aren't NL citizen. They have some standards. Where are you from, nigger?

She's a bit fat but I still would. Not a deal breaker by any means

I would breed. But then again I'm not some fat faggot NEET who sits around jacking it all day to futa furries while browsing pol and eating tendies.

She's in the bad middle ground between a healthy weight and curvy. At the moment, you can draw a flat line between her belly and tits, which is just awful. If she lost weight it looks like she could be cute, or she could try to redistribute that with away from her belly and into her hips. Seeing that in your gif she appears to be playing some drinking game, she is probably drinking too much and got the abdominal fat that way.

You live in a country where almost nobody is fat
How idiotic are you

>little chubby
Just another way of saying fat.

Fat for sure, but I wouldn't consider her obese.
You could call her overweight if you want to be polite about it.

Fat.
Not very fat, but still fat.

Come on anons, how the hell is this "fat"?

She's literally hiding her belly by pulling her pants up really high. She's fat dude.
That's not saying she's ugly. If you want to fuck her go and fuck her. You have our permission.

She's not fat, just curvy.

It's a way of saying "a tiny bit fat." Everything works in degrees, silly.

little bit overweight, sure. would t call her "fat" though, just chunky. she's not at the point of no return but she does have some very broad features. personally I appreciate a bigger woman in that regard, she seems like she would bear you very strong and healthy offspring.

Attached: 1642353966154.jpg (450x405, 39.74K)

I'm American and she would definitely be considered fat, overweight AND obese.

Dude she even bought one of those high waist pants so she can stuff all her belly fat in there..

You are in denial. She deffo fat. But why does it matter? Fuck her if u are attracted to her

this is just the beginning

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x239, 7.75K)

this thread again?
sage

Your new word that women invented to describe the early stages of obesity doesn’t fly in other countries, fellow burgerbro. What counts as a “bit of chub” here is absolutely fat in other, normal places

She's definitely not curvy.

Her fat makes her fat. Shocking, I know.

Because her fucking arms are thicker than her neck

Why isn't she curvy?

By your standards I probably got a bottle of olive curves in the cupboard

Satan here is farming insults. like an uberincel
everyone can tell she is fat user. but so what? bizarre

who is this gorda?