"Muh wooden doors"

This was the real doors used in the gas chambers. The wooden doors were used for the real showers for the camps. Your Holocaust deniel has just been debunked

Attached: f38941a5-7f15-4ffe-992c-94f81ab861fd.jpg.pagespeed.ce.vMAPJaHN4Z (1).jpg (930x1491, 367.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FhjxVW5A8omy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof?

Attached: 1MilliontoFifteenMillionin250years.png (1280x1092, 768.36K)

post nose

This was on the Holocaust site

Don't care

Attached: 1599518844472.gif (595x525, 3.87M)

Thats a regular airraid shelter door

Attached: Airraidshelter.jpg (341x450, 54.82K)

>Holocaust site
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prove it.

What source do you want then?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-125631_Brave.jpg (796x317, 92.5K)

I visited auschwitz 3 times before. I seen it with my eyes

Did you visit the giftshop? Bring me a Rabbi Duck

forgot pic

Attached: giftshop.jpg (2048x1536, 563.29K)

i dont give a shit about jews

Wood can still be air tight, or even just air tight enough to allow for minimal leakage.

Those are the real holocaust doors. Source: I am a holocaust survivor, I was born in a gas chamber and never met my mother.

Don't care. Still don't believe it
Gasing? Just use them for target practice or something. Why go to such lengths. Also other nations have used gas chambers to kill. Even if True. I don't give a fuck. It was War. Believing the believable stories, I don't really see much problem. Its only because they were jews (and others but we only hear about jews) that people won't shut up.
Have you seen any jew? who cares if they get murdered in mass. Again, it was war and almost a hundred years ago. Get the fuck over it.

take it easy on the kid, don't destroy him with one post

It cant,however, hold in dozens of people who are panicing/dying.

Did you leave a pair of shoes at the shoe wall?

>the nazis were so bad at science and engineering they made gas chambers with wooden doors
Lmaooooo

willful ignorance is sad

why do you fear the truth OP
do you LOVE living in a world where 6 million jews died and just can't have it any other way dispite what the natural reality says?

then that makes YOU the racist dipshit
we are merely truth seekers, truth promoters
you dumb fuck

THE HOLOCAUST DEBUNKED IN 5 MINUTES - BY FRED LEUCHTER
bitchute.com/video/FhjxVW5A8omy/

the chemical nature of the very gas (((they))) claim was used to kill people in those camps
disagrees with their STORY

the walls are not blue faggot
how come the delousing chamber is stained blue to this day
but yet the so called gas chamber is not blue all?

grow the fuck up OP

Why does only holocaust have so many "revisionists"? Who are the Armenian genocide revisionists? Who are the Genghis Khan conquest revisionists?

everyone in germany knows the holocaust is just a lie the jews use to enslave us, thats why its banned talking about it

Ignore the retard and don't bother.
All of these idiots will ignore any evidence that goes against memes and hive mind.
But pull anything out of your ass, without any proof, that agrees with what the clowns around here consider truth and they'll lap it all up like a bunch of retards they are.

did you root for the eagle or the bear?

>This was the real doors used in the gas chambers.
?

Attached: 1612393009773.jpg (611x747, 178.5K)

jews made it up so they can profit from it.
they dont like being called out on that

Lmaoooooo kikes had to go and make a fucking fake door because too many people knew about the wood ones lmaooooooooooooooo

it was in a soviet gas chamber, so I guess for the eagle?

Lmao well done absolutely ending this entire thread

Aushwitz isn't real

Yea the gas chambers for the delousing of clothes were puny.

Classic amerimutt posting

Stop arguing over whether or not gas chambers got used on Jews in the past, and start using them on Jews now instead.

They deloused with Zyklon B you giga cretins, that's why they had it in the first place.
Showers for showering, swimming pools for swimming etc.
Holocaust is one of the DUMBEST lies you can hear.

Attached: 448035.jpg (600x400, 19.06K)

I'm a Jew and even to me, this shit doesn't add up at all. Why fucking have a hospital onsite if your plan is to just kill them? OK might be for the troops who get injured, but then why stick people you're going to exterminate in them like Anne Frank? Why use hydrogen sulfide gas which was hard to manufacture instead of just slitting their throat with a knife? ISIS just use a fucking manchette to exterminate their enemies. Yeah shooting them is expensive, but knives are cheap, just sharpen and good to go. 6 gorllion in 5 years? Doesn't add up, tone. I think, the numbers are way lower, maybe in the 100s of thousands if they really did try to kill them. I think this is all Soviet propaganda to make their enemies look insane and that they still conquered them. Why make it illegal to question this shit if it really happened? Reminds me of the case where someone offered 50K to prove the gas chambers were used to exterminate the jews, and their only evidence was "common knowledge", which reminds me of when people thought the earth was flat and that was somehow common knowledge. Fuck off with this crap already and open your fucking eyes.

Attached: 1643077869370.png (734x1024, 847.53K)

If you were sincere you wouldn’t be hiding your Star of Remphan behind a Memeflag.

A herb that goes well with chicken goes in All fields. Especially when clipdick shysters like Shmuel here are hustling for them JIDF shekels.

Remember Frens - do not talk to Memeflags. They are ALL Jewish shills.

Attached: 208384D1-D6F7-498C-8682-DE65B022CBB3.jpg (828x748, 199.67K)

Nice pic. Was it made in Maya or 3ds Max?

Nigger, please.
Metal Airholes in the gas chamber door, says Holocaust museum.

>scheming merchant shadow

Attached: AIRHOLES-IN-GASCHAMBERDOOR-SAYS-HOLOCAUST-MUSEUM - Copy.png (690x499, 762.1K)

>Metal Airholes in the gas chamber door
So you can test if the Zyklon B is just right.

This is one of the gas chamber doors at Birkenau. Yeah it is partially made of wood. Heavy ass multilayered and held together by metal.
No, no one or group of ninjas will break through it while naked as they realize they are being gassed and consciousness and energy are drained from them in pitch black darkness.
Holocaust denier lying faggots showed you a wooden door with a window from one of the cremaotorwies at Auschwitz 1 that was converted into an office and air raid shelter.
Not one Holocaust denier will actually debate. It is all part of their scam. Like this fat fuck Mike Penissnitch or Eric the nazbol spic "striker"
Muh look at this retarded meme strawman of a wooden door! Holobunga impossibru !!11

Attached: EGRL8q_WsAAXhff.jpg (771x1508, 288.97K)

Im conviced now.

You are dumb as fuck. Armenian genocide denial is official policy of Turkey

I'm a citizen of the globe, I travel a lot, why does it matter what flag I'm posting under? All that matters is the content of my post

Yes. It's called thickness. Have you never encountered a wooden fire door?

It was actually because wood is cheaper and easier to make stuff out of than metal. Especially at the height of a war where resources are precious.