He gave in and started apologizing about the nigger word compilation

pathetic. even people in the comments saying why the fuck he bend the knee/

I thought he just gonna own it .

"Boo hoo this is the worst thing I've ever done in my life"

And when he apologizing for the story about Planet of The Apes in black neighbourhood, he's just digging it even deeper lmao

instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/

Attached: jre.jpg (519x552, 123.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/
youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn it, joe rogan sucks now!!!

>BE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING
>SAY THE WORD
NOOOOO CANCEL HIM THATS THE FORBIDDEN WORD

ITS LIKE WHEN R*DDIT DISCOVERED THE OTHER WRITINGS OF THEIR HECKIN FAVORITE AUTHOR
LITERALLY LOVECRAFTIAN

Attached: 1391214502570.png (404x507, 223.03K)

Nigger
Nigger
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERRRRRR

This is what opposing Blackrock does to a man. Kek

>instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/
nigger this and nigger that. its always about niggers. nobody can get their mind off niggers. i say we send them to africa so everyone shuts up about them. i hate niggers.

What a pathetic faggot. Literal coward. I hope he loses everything.

>He is weak
>He always was weak
>He always will be weak
The strong do not appologize for something they genuinely arent sorry about. Its the mark of a weak person, appologize if you genuienly are sorry but to fake it, thats weak bullshit.

Joe always has been a drug pushing c actor, he rose to where he was by pushing weed and dmt to kids.
>He should name the jew, and get it out in the open

Jesus Christ. He is in full damage control mode. LMAO! I'm at around 3:45 where he is apologizing for something he said about 12 years ago when he was telling a story about being in Philadelphia with friends, took a cab to see the movie "Planet of The Apes" and he got out of the cab and said that he thought he was in Africa. LMAO!!! Ah, fuck. I don't like Rogan, but it's sad to see a guy cucking so hard to stay in the beast system. He's really a whore.

They’ve got him now

He's Spotify's bitch now

This (((apology))) is actually what is going to destroy his career. He is exposing himself as someone who doesn't support free speech.

>What a pathetic faggot. Literal coward. I hope he loses everything.
Yeah. I'm almost finished watching the clip, and he cucks hard. Rogan is a whore for Jew Jew cum. No self respect. But I already knew that he was a fake. Maybe I'm just enjoying seeing him squirm.

Never apologize to globohomo, they never accept it and they only use the apology to further demonize you.

Man he looks so defeated.

>What a fucking nigger, what do you say about this kramer?

Attached: OIP.jpg (303x358, 10.42K)

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

>He's a NIGGER!

Attached: R (9).jpg (260x195, 10.12K)

>This (((apology))) is actually what is going to destroy his career.
Apologies never work, do they. You simply do not apologize to the Jew Left and all is forgiven. When they turn on you, they want you dead.

This just goes to show you that it doesn't matter how much money or influence you have. If you are a pop culture icon, you must worship satan to be protected by his minions, or you will be destroyed.

>Man he looks so defeated.
Yeah. I thought so, too. Even before I clicked "play" I thought that he looked stressed out. You can see it in his face. Still, he's rich. It's not like he has to worry about putting food on the table. He is such a fuckin' whore though.

HAHAHAHAHAH
hes high asf he just gets high as fuck and ponders how people will see him in the future and stuff hes such a smallbrain.

The real question that everyone should be asking is why now? Why ALL OF A SUDDEN is this being brought up? These clips have existed for literally almost a decade and yet no one said anything

Genuinely hope this bankrupts him. Fuck cucks who bend the knee to the woke mob. Great way to polarize people though, you fucking nigger Joe Rogan.

Attached: Corporate Stooge.jpg (1024x683, 133.39K)

Because saying nigger on Spotify can get him the boot. If we had access to his contract we may find some racism clause that forces him to pay up a fine and GTFO the platform. Aside from that,.saying nigger outside Any Forums is a PR disaster

joe always was and always will be a nigger simp. he thought he had the n word pass because he hangs out with dave chappelle

it's never okay to say the n-word... unless in a self defense situation.

Wow what a faggot.
And the left insists he is not their guy?

C U C K

Attached: rogan.png (1360x462, 414.06K)

In the western world where White Genocide is ongoing as we speak, Whites have a DUTY to say nigger early and often. Nigger.

>most noticeable

fuckin kek , why didnt he mention the body of the black guy and the mind of a white man clip???

Black Twitter is certainly upset over this. Upset with Jews. Strange timeline.

Attached: EF5E929F-FA9C-47AB-ACF1-1685F102B414.jpg (828x1429, 487.57K)

>The real question that everyone should be asking is why now? Why ALL OF A SUDDEN is this being brought up?
Yeah, I thought that, too. He even said they are going back 10 - 12 years into his shows and picking out what he said. This is a coordinated attack on Rogan. Who did Rogan piss off? Someone higher up on the food chain. He's pissed off some Jew. Like Norm MacDonald getting fired from Saturday Night Live. Some Jew at NBC hated Norm, and had him fired for his comments.

People need to realize that when the left attacks you you just ignore it.

Tucker Carlson has had like a million cancellation attempts and just ignores it until the next story pops up.

Literally the bosses of Pfizer and Moderns and the entire World Economic Forum

>14 years ago
Wtf what's the story behind this?

What happened to Rogan's head? His head seems to be huge now. He barely looks like the same guy.

Checked and Kramerpilled

>Now

The guy is 50 something. He looks fatter now

human growth hormone

>bosses of Pfizer and Moderns and the entire World Economic Forum
yeah you are probably right on that.

Because of his vaccine podcasts. The world governments and industries want it one way and he tried to go the other way. So they use their weapons to destroy him.

You would cave as well if your JewTube/Spotikike gold was at risk and you had to stop making easy mega money talking contradictory shit a few days a week.

Defeated Bobblehead, user. Defeated bobblehead.

Motherfucker looks like he injects horse dewormer.

Attached: NiggeredHereNext.jpg (2880x1620, 1.45M)

hes old man and he was a fuckin stud when he was younger, many such cases

He's scared lmao. What.a faggot. If I were him I would have created a song where he just said nigger over and over. It would have gone viral. Blacks would have loved it.

It'd be funny if Dave Chappelle calls him a cuck.

I'd just like to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Cuck Rogan
Formerly Toe Rogan

I am laughing my ass off right now at this. The last 1: 30 is pure gold, from about the 3:30 mark to the end. Watch it. He's fucked. what a cuck.

HOLY SHIT HE JUST SAID BLACK PEOPLE SOUNDED LIKE APES IN THE VIDEO HE'S TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO BLACK PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK JOE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 1629585532162.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>Cuck Rogan
>Formerly Toe Rogan
laughing out loud. this video is pure Gold.

Lil joey faggot rogan was sucking off kike evan hafers little man dick, you faggots should have known

Whoopi Goldberg and Joe Rogan fucked around and found out this week, eh? Jews coming down hard on even the most milquetoast niggers' comments.

What a fucking faggot. Maybe he was forced to apologize since he's CIA.

>russian text
>netherlands flags

why dont you go home pidorashka

People do a lot of things for money. They will humiliate themselves, degrade themselves, sell everything they once held dear, just for the money.