Kid Rock, /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKfm4rqMd78

Listen to his BASED new song, Pedes, he’s redpilled on Dr. Fauci and masks!

Attached: 2E8A4BC2-BF4B-44B0-A974-26D32B076148.jpg (1200x1200, 237.55K)

Who?

I have to give it to him, he's proof that if you have the right connections and act stupid enough, then you can be successful without any talent whatsoever. People talk about how great punk was for showing you didn't have to be a skilled musician, but even punk required intelligence and creativity. Not Kid Rock. He never needed brains or any of that.

the guys got the right attitude, that's all that matters, fuck the haters

Paid by D.J. Trump

He is more successful and gets way more pussy than you do, tranny.

He is and he probably does, but I'm not a tranny

cowboy is the greatest song in last century, fuck off tranny

Agreed, his music is utter shit. But aside from his music, it's hard not to like the guy.

>Pedes
Hey, she told me she was 13

Unless you are kid rock, stop hero worshipping. You are making this board look bad

>he’s redpilled on Dr. Fauci and masks!
A year and a half late to the party. Why not simp for that NYT jew writer on saying the shit you knew for months too? Don't you have a reddit soccer mom group to go back to?

and I thought OP was a faggot

the guy plays multiple Instruments and is a pretty damn good blues singer as well. his music may not be your taste but you cant deny hes a Talented musician. i remeber seeing an old live performance ages ago where he played every single instrument

hes great people like to hate because
>h-he didnt sruggle much his daddy owned a car dealership
>h-he didnt sell crack for gold chains n shhhhhhhhhhit
>white baaaaaad
>he dont even have Jordan's on nigga wtf tyrell?!?!?

Boomer rap, it's real.

These new kids I fucking hate them if I could nuke them I would’ve already.

Newfags on Any Forums have done a complete 180 on what this place used to be about.
Any Forums is a perfect example of Idiocracy incarnate.
Imagine being such a humongous faggot that you actually base your beliefs off people like Kid Rock and Nicki Minaj.

>Imagine being such a humongous faggot that you actually base your beliefs off people like Kid Rock and Nicki Minaj.
>Imagine believing that's what's happening an not just creative marketing solutions at play
midwit

Wtf kid rock is Jewish???!?!

>KID ROCK PAINTED THE TOWN RED
>AND ANONS MOM WHITE