Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1644061310580.png (416x470, 130.98K)

Sex sex sex

Most females are vaxxed so they're dried up.

shills have been spamming this shit across all boards the past few days

no. dont give women their own space. they are incels too. women are equal now. they dont get their own metrics anymore. the era of incel is still alive and well.

It is hilarious how feminism is essentially committing suicide at this point by completely destroying the concept of womanhood

gross

I do not believe that figure for females

Attached: 1635540245924.jpg (1125x998, 486.93K)

damn they're finally getting too fat for these thirsty ass niggas?

Men can handle not having sex.

Women, they start getting crazy and shit.
Recall the origins of the vibrator.

Doctors used to have to treat cunts going insane from lack of sex by rubbing their clits etc.. so they make machines to do it instead.

That's not possible, all a woman has to do is spread their legs and a thousand men will show up.

>I do not believe that figure for females
It makes sense. Most guys don't want to fuck anything less than a 6. Ugly males would rather just fap to 9's on the internet with their fleshlight.

They are probably celibate because they don't even try. And this would apply to 80% of incels who are not socially/physically fucked too.

Meds

Do these niggers understand how fluctuations work?

DUDE SEX LMAO

based.

A 190lb woman with a 38k PA job has higher standards than that

None. The die is cast.

Attached: Childless worming women USA.png (599x560, 418.03K)

The opposite is true. Most men will fuck anything, women wont fuck anyone below a 7. if you’re a femcel then you have to be bottom of the barrel.

>women lying about how many cocks they have taken is a new thing

I can believe it, women having high standards combined with wokeness and bad personalities is dude repellent.

male incels are becoming trans/gay and fucking each other. it's the sad truth.

This. Femcels would unironically rather not have sex then fuck most men. They genuinely believe that they are far more attractive than they are because simps have been blowing smoke up their asses since they were children.

I think the reality is men are realizing their value and avoiding certain types of women.