Nigger word normalization

How do we normalize the nigger word? It's ridiculous that a single word holds such sway over over society. Is this historically unprecedented? Has a single word ever held such power?

Attached: 1639583719226.png (335x136, 8.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFEYopAa2_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but usually it's whenever the local god was insulted.

tldr: Nigger

black people say it all the time

Attached: lemonigger.jpg (299x168, 11.37K)

>people

>Has a single word ever held such power?

>God
>Hitler
>Sun
>Blood
>Gold
>Money

Attached: 1200px-Re-Horakhty.svg_png.jpg (1200x2633, 1.11M)

I don't like the word. Always seems forced when people say it.

Nigger

Nigger holds more power than all of those words combined.

checked. nigger.

There's a big difference. The actual meaning of these words have power, not the words themselves. The word nigger was given power, but what power do really niggers have by themselves?

Simple, my friends are already doing it. Use it in jokes, say it with confidence and without hesitation.

just say demon

Convince everyone else to just use it casually and not give a fuck, starting with yourself. Next time you're out in public, just casually toss out a "nigger". Don't want to do it? There's your answer on why it has so much power.

i cant believe joe rogan said the word NIGGER

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-113412_Chrome.jpg (720x1241, 529.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fFEYopAa2_Y

We need to blast white pee-po music that contains the word nigger and call ourselves niggers.

>Has a single word ever held such power?
Jehovah.

Attached: jehovah.jpg (511x239, 34.41K)

but it is the meaning that has power here, too. doesnt really matter what you call them. we could all start calling them africans and africa would become a slur. you can see it with retards more clearly. doesnt matter if you call them idiots or special or handicapped because we all recognize these traits as undesirable so whatever label you give it becomes a slur. same thing with niggers or jews

because it reminds them theyre made in the image of a nigger

they have quite a lot of destructive power