ATOMIC HAPPENING: Most recent leaks from anonymous senior officials suggest Russia will launch an invasion into Ukraine...

ATOMIC HAPPENING: Most recent leaks from anonymous senior officials suggest Russia will launch an invasion into Ukraine on February 29th. mods sticky

Attached: file.png (643x396, 387.4K)

Just got a call from my Commander. I am a member of the elite Polish force known as Straż Miejska, and we just got the orders...
it's going down in about 2 weeks just 2 weeks
2 weeks

Russia doesn't have balls to invade Ukraine. It is said, I don't want to accept it either, but that's the reality we have to face...

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

wasn't there some post about medical blood being shipped and it only having a certain shelf life so it would be within a few weeks timespan

numerals and I get drafted
captcha verification not required

thank god, 4 days after the release of elden ring.

Hey i just got a call from my Zog handler who just got out of a meeting with the reptiles

Its not happening, maybe 2 weeks at most

Attached: 1642994235113.png (962x620, 629.24K)

>February 29th
russian fag

29 really, and no one even noticed :D

It will be a cakewalk for Russia.

ATOMIC HAPPENING: Most recent leaks from anonymous senior officials suggest Ukraine will launch an invasion into Russia on February 29th. mods sticky

Attached: ukraine invasion plans.jpg (227x222, 16.6K)

>No, no we haven't actually seen it, Tom, we're just reporting it.

>1PBTI
>Still pushing the muh russian invasion narrative.

fuck off!

Attached: InvasionFaggotry.png (610x895, 1.57M)

seems both russian media and CIA spread Ukraine paranoia not only CIA. why though

Burgers will do some shenanigans on the 3rd or 22nd of March 2022

Screencap this

Attached: 322.jpg (474x294, 15.98K)

why? don't you know? RFE/RL are the most true source of information in Russia. All russian media is controlled by Putin. However I do not understand why MSM seethes over everything Putin does. Did he not meet with the jewish elites? Is he not the goy to the mossad and other extremists like every single JIDF agent says he is? Very strange, I always thought Putin is a jew who wants to destroy whitey

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS GUYS I BETTER GET READY

Shit will hit the fan on Feb 30th

Holy shit! Did they make 2022 a leap year?!

I hear something will happen on the 19th.

Attached: 1643847032675.png (1065x926, 1.07M)

More like 2 years and 2 weeks

Don’t listen to this fucking Russian disinformation it’ll be February 31st mark your calendars lads…

Russia just cancelled KHL season and going straight to playoffs.

Something/war is happening.
No chance they do something like that for a head fake.