For those of you unvaxxed and caught the coof

how bad was it really? i hear conflicting reports from the unvaxxed crowd, the vaxxed crowd seems to be hit pretty hard by it. just wondering if I should even bother with taking my supplemental stack of Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D

Attached: 1615721745980.png (617x506, 181.07K)

you cant catch covid bro. you get positive test results.
rephrase your question,
>for those of you unvaxxed and got positive pcr test

pureblood boomer
still trying to get the coof
didn't even have a runny nose in last two years
taking Zink, d3, multivitamine, iodine

Caught it summer of 2020, before the vaccines were just being rolled out.

It felt like a huge hangover for 3 days and a mild coof. My head hurt. My back felt like someone went 5o town on it with Barton's. fever got up to 104 on 2nd day.

On the 4th day I was feeling fine. No fever, pains of any kind, but had a residual, annoying caught. Still took my 2 weeks off because that is what was recommended for the quarantine at the time.

There is no virus

I had a fever for a day it peaked at 38.6C, aches and pains. the next day I began feeling much better, but the cough started. A dry cough and what felt like a sinus infection. My nose was blocked but up high and back in my sinus area, my snot was an orange color.

After about a week I was feeling fine, but my sense of smell was diminished. Not gone entirely I could still smell coffee in the morning the whole time.

After 10-12 days I felt like I have made a 100% recovery. I am now back in fighting shape. I should add my unvaxxed gf who I live with recovered days ahead of me, she was back in shape after a week.

>have no virus sequenced even after 2 years
>define some markers
>run 100 pcr cycles, wow markers!
>remove some markers
>wow omicron!
everything is a lie

Three to four days of off and on fever, bad sore throat and headaches. I was in bed all those days and it sucked but not really a huge deal

Had a sore throat for about a half hour. A headache for about an hour. Literally had worse colds.

It was no big deal

40 degree fewer and massive muscle weakness, literally showed up over night and then dissapeared over night after 3 days
i think i can say 100% certain, it's just a little worse than flu, but way shorter

my friend lives on tofino island, bc rn. He's unvaxxed, literally every one of his vaxxie co-workers caught the coof and were laid out for at least a day. He's had it twice, no big deal both times. Multiple waves of the coof have run through his workplace, and when his fake vaxpass failed a few days ago, his co-workers were stunned because he never got sick when everyone was fucked for a week last month. Literally just don't cuck to authoritarians or retards who don't understand the purpose of double-blind trials. Taking supps will probably help, but it's certainly not required.

(((MEDIA))) is the virus
(((COVID))) is a hoax

I got sick about a month ago. Heavy fatigue, could still taste and smell everything but no appetite, light cough and high fever of 39 degrees. Literally went and grabbed a heating blanket and wrapped it around me, put on a sweater and thick PJ pants, and just spent all day as hot as I could. Fever broke that night, the next day I felt a little less like shit, by day 3 it was gone. Total nothing burger to me.

Only people that I know of who got sick "bad" this last winter are the jabbies. All the unjabbed walked it off.

same. met a girl on tinder, kissed her and got a worse cold then covid.

unvaxxed btw

Not that bad, had much worse (oh and there are worse things out there - thank you masks).
You NEED to be on 6000 IU of Vit D a day anyway (it's up to 10k IU depending on body mass), helps with depression, fat well lots of stuff - sunlight is the best disinfectant

Lost almost all of my taste and smell still haven't got it back, other than that it was just sore throat, weakness and stuffy nose.

I had a bad cough for about a week last year. Didn't check to see if it was the coof or not because I'm not a hysterical retard.

I was sick for 3 days with mild symptoms like tiredness, sore throat, dry cough, slightly nasally voice. I coughed up a small amount of phlegm on the 3rd day but it was yellow-white, not that really yellow or green when you're proper sick.

It never reach my lungs really, nor did I have any cold symptoms ( like runny nose, congestion etc). It was a bit worse than a cold, but nowhere near a proper 1week in bed flu

On the 4th day I was fine to workout for 45minutes, and on 5th day I broke isolation and went for 30 minute walk.

I got “infected” with it and I lost my sense of smell for a week and that was that and the second time I “got it” I lost my smell for 1 day . Curious

Cant smell, taste and my ears are blocked...3 months later

Attached: 1643944887082.jpg (3000x1688, 599.83K)

I got hit very hard....unvaxxed. My health is shit at the moment. If the inflamation had worse I would have been hospitalized (death sentence)Time to get healthy and stop fucking around The next bioweapon is just around the corner. They didn't build covid camps fo nothing.

most important questions are:
> are you overweight
> do you get any kind of cardio ( even working on your feet is fine)

if you're fat, and sedentary its not good.

Very mild cold. Summer 2020 so I caught the original strain. Low grade fever 100-101. Loss of taste. A mild coof. Shit ton of nasal drainage down my throat. Watery shit. I'm sure if you catch covid now it will be even more mild than when I had it.

But you’re also a kike

Just a flu desu. I did lose my smell completely for about 3 days it came back fully in about 2 weeks

First time body got rid of it in two days, second time it took twice as long but it was because I was wasted on New year's and run myself down with pot coke and spirits.
It's like a fucking meme.

I had one bad day of pure migraine where I couldn’t open up my eyes because it felt like they were pulsing. I had a fuckton of fatigue for a week, but that’s it. I took vitamins everyday and it became better and better.

Never getting vaccinated

i never caught it and i took care of two bed ridden covid infected vaxxies

You need pro resolving mediators and probiotics. If you have poor thyroid health you're never going to get better. Your body can't turn off the inflamation.

We don’t have the COVID here Ah Sheli

Same, not even had a cold for over 2 years now.
Working from home helps.

That's adorable

What do you mean?

Fever for almost 2 days, no smell for about 5 days afterwards. I've had flus considerably worse than this, overall not very bad. Vaxxed flatmates had it much worse, things like fevers/headaches for a full week.

Silence Jew

it's amazing to me how everyone I know in my family and everyone at work caught it and I'mm the only one who's unvaxxed and I didn't get it at all?
I thought I had it when I found out everyone was sick but I was just really tired
why am I not getting sick?

I had a temperature of 108, it required hospitalization so naturally I never went to a hospital and treated it with tylenol and that worked like a charm. KILLER headache for first 3 days. Fever for only first few days. Cough lingered after infection. Had diarrhea and that was really fucking bad, burning anus was the feeling. Never any breathing problems.

It was just like common cold

like a mild hangover that a bloody couldn't cure. occasional dry cough, mild sore throat. Everything about it is mild.

day 1 mild fever and mild coof.
day 2 fever went away but got headache instead.
day 3 no fever and no headache just a mild coof untill i recovered.
unvaxxed.
no supplements.
no horse medication.

Attached: 1634563845683.jpg (720x787, 74.74K)

I’m unvaxxed. (managed to get vaxxed people sick)

Mixed bag, my brother (O- blood type) caught a fever and bad coof, it has a lingering effect a few weeks later.
My father (A- blood type) had no symptoms, besides a runny nose which he said was probably from the cold weather. He used a biden at home test when it arrived just out of curiosity even though he presumed at the time he did not have covid. If your wondering my mother ordered the tests, she tested after my dad was "positive" and she cane back negative, so who knows

(Also on cellular data on my phone, IP changes.)

Wasn't bad except losing my taste/smell for a couple weeks.

Pureblood gen x. Got it in august and 5 days in I thought I was going to die. Before I left to go to the ER I took a marble sized dose of horse paste and my cough went away, I could breathe, and my fever broke. Unironically. So I didn’t go to the ER. The next day I had an at-home NP give me some vitamins in my ass and ivermectin and steroids for a nebulizer. It took another week and a half before I get like I could get out of bed and another month after that before I was 100%.