What are Any Forums approved dogs

And why are they German shpeherds

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPUO_dp4z_I
youtube.com/watch?v=gAffBgisvKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they have cocks that are bigger than mine and my gf loves to jerk off our dogs

Mutt ideally, you get a more intelligent dog with no health defects unlike modern "purebred" dogs. Ideally you could pick a breed but in the west at least, decades of incest has ruined most breeds

Youre not wrong but mutts can also be a mixed bag. I have an olde english, hes basically a cross between a normal bulldog, pitbull and an american bulldog. Fucker is strong and agile, obedient, great with people etc. Always wanted a german Sheppard but the hip issues from over breeding is common in my locale. Belgian would he even better.

Malanois or border collie.
Small dogs - jack Russell 1ā—‹ā—‹%

>you get a more intelligent dog
Literally jewish propaganda. Intelligence is highly dependent on breeds, justlike in humans. Intelligent breeds BTFO rabdom mutts completely.

read the rest of my post nigga

My neighbor has a German shepherd and the retard leaves it unattended and unleashed in a yard with a 3 foot high fence that she easily hops over. She's sweet to people, but she's killed all the neighborhood cats and I had to slam her head in my gate because she wouldn't take no for an answer.

My german shepherd was the greatest friend anyone can ask for God rest his soul. He was only 2 years old when he died. He had a disease

Relatable. What disease

Iā€™m drunk af rn senpai. Cuddlin with my germy
So sorry bro. If I ever lose this bitch I might kms

Fox Terrier or Parrson/Jack Russell, alternatively barbet

youtube.com/watch?v=DPUO_dp4z_I

>Malanois
fukken spastic neurotics, the lot of them. Give me a dutch shepherd any day of the week over them, or the german ones with their fucked up hips.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAffBgisvKw

the neediest dog in the world.

sometimes I get so angry at all the bullshit on here, but it always makes me happy seeing dogs. thanks

red heeler

> not me

Attached: boi.jpg (468x438, 44.94K)

Because they are the closest to wolfs

Attached: shila.jpg (960x1280, 81.78K)

Belgian malinois
Irish setter
Husky

My grandad had a wolf half breed... The wolfs here just come and fuck the dogs :) because they are usually let loose in the villages.

I like Schnauzers, they always look so proud for accomplishing nothing.

German sheperd, Spanish Mastiff, Chihuahua if you are fat or mexican and that's it.

Aren't they descended from a herding breed that was bred with wolves like 100 years ago?

Boxer

Beagles or hunting dogs in general

Attached: 42FA4986-0F6C-4304-AEF9-137EAB634307.jpg (2048x1536, 557.04K)