They’re finally going to kill niggercollide for good

They’re finally going to kill niggercollide for good
mobile.twitter.com/nypost/status/1490009356418666500?cxt=HHwWiMC-lbDnya0pAAAA

Attached: B0AA46DF-563C-4B17-92C4-9F740DE78EF2.jpg (1284x1560, 838.99K)

All about who has the bigger collision nigger

nooo you can't have blacks in football, that will ruin my favorite game!

>outside help
look if your STAFF cant find niggers to do shit, despite the millions of official and unofficial Hans "nigger HUnter" landas running around, then what do you think outside help will do?!

I think they have enough blacks, user.

jesus Christ, white americans are so fucking pathetic

It's 70% black

A lot of the time this leads nowhere and it’s just creating jobs for useless college degrees. In my blue state we tried making some commission to find more diverse teachers and they found that there was a 40% decline in black teachers over the last 20 years and concluded they couldn’t do anything about it, but the commission is still active because they need jobs

I’m going to make a lot of money from this. Bet against any team with a black QB and HC. A guy got banned from SBR years ago for sharing this strategy and the fact it was confirmed over and over that it cashes.

>WE NEED MORE NIGGERS, STAT

The NFL has proven that it's mostly immune from cancel culture no matter how much they shit on non leftists. White men love their cuckball

You cats don’t understand that Black men invented football, cheese, and Mozart. So yea we should be coaching

What if both teams are all niggers

This is a smokescreen to cover the recent news that team owners have been telling their coaches to lose games in order to have better draft picks
>NFL is literally WWE tier fake

Attached: 1631237692002.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

How many teams have both a black coach and a black qb? Two max per season?

You lose

you bet based on skin tone

>>NFL is literally WWE tier fake
It always was as is every other pro sport
You don’t have a megabillion dollar industry and leave it to chance. It isn’t an accident that the patriots ended up winning so much after Robert Kraft bought them and they got the golden boy of marketing, Tom Brady.

Lol based

Now that it's out in the open imagine to money these owner's have been making on sport betting

Attached: 1614883901676.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

Sport cucks fucking love this shit tho. Watching niggers is their ultimate pass time, their favorite addiction. Millions of white losers just got instant boners from this news.

But niggers also have to own the team. If they don't own the teams, does it really matter? They're just coach puppeting to their puppet masters

This. They have outsourced their athleticism to others. Triple jabbed 400 lbs tailgaters who peaked in HS.

Tailgating is fun, you nigger