What's wrong with the American market lmao

I literally bought a legit Ruby a week ago for 20 euro. Should I start exporting to the US?

Attached: prices 2022.jpg (3024x4032, 3.27M)

>Putting a price sticker directly on a loose cart.
That makes each one worth about $1

What we have here is a case of onions market distortion.

I have 2 unopened copies of Ruby in a box in my storage room. I ought to sell them and buy a new shotgun or something.

Attached: 1485308060274.jpg (245x267, 10.11K)

why would anyone buy the cartridges. if you even play on a GBA or DS, the gameplay is so slow it's unplayable. The transition, for example, of going indoors to outdoors or the time it takes to enter battle. Hell, the time it takes to put a move to action after selecting it...

You need an emulator for these old ass games. And if it's for "collection" or display... you need the box. I'd rather have an empty box on a shelf than just a cartridge shuffling around a drawer or some shit.

There's websites you can download the templates for the box art anyway, if you really want, and just print it at Klinkos with that cardboard paper.

>Download GBA emulator
>Save thousands
I should be in charge of this country.

>Paying this much for game you can emulate for free within seconds
Who is buying this

You do realize that you can charge whatever you want and it's up to the people to buy it? My game store by me has copies of the Pokemon games for 15 bucks

You just pissed off AVGN, Mike Matei, and the entire retro-gaming community XD

>B-buh I wanna support the devs
>B-buh I don't wanna be charge with a crime
>B-buh this is easier
And the hundred of other copes I hear from these brain dead niggers

Lol if vote for you

>B-buh I wanna support the devs
>from a second hand sale
now dumb can they be

>What we have here is a case of onions market distortion.
fpbp pic related, emulating is vastly superior anyhow; only peak consoomers striving to withdraw into a cocoon of nostalgia to satiate their minds which are in a state of arrested development

it would be morally wrong to not profit and exploit this demographic desu

Attached: crowd.jpg (1600x900, 470.84K)

>that mew card
damn i have 5 binders worth of pokey cards i almost forgot

Jfc that pic

This is why I deal with hardware and just run software off of flashcarts or ODEs.

>My game store by me has copies of the Pokemon games for 15 bucks
Are they repro? If not, you're in for a tidy profit.

Sorry. Not cycle accurate and banned from all speed runs.

Collectors?

Attached: Vidya.jpg (2860x2184, 1.32M)

>Not cycle accurate and banned from all speed runs.
how far along in your transition are you? that shit is peak autism lad

Wrong board faggot
sage

Have you tried to argue with a faggot who still buys video games?
In the last 6 years I've bought 3 games, all of them 50 cent meme games to make my friends laugh.
Meanwhile, I have a faggot in my friend group who bought Skyrim 4 times.

>how far along in your transition are you?
I'm in full transition to shove my foot up your chink ass.

Wouldn't that be /vr/?

>, I have a faggot in my friend group who bought Skyrim 4 times.
Lol lmao

The amount of dusting I had to do to my single PS4 and the TV/shelf it needed, this kind of disgusts me.

Do you have an air purifier nearby?

Remember when we thought old games would be first cheap someday? Lol

>Tidy profit
Or, hear me out Moishe, I could let people buy the game at a reasonable price and enjoy them. Perhaps let the game store flourish so it may have more business often rather than a single whale once ayear

I have two. Beginning to think it's me with the problem.

Nah I do the profit thing

Checked

Attached: 1643688279189m.jpg (1024x576, 54.87K)

>I'm in full transition to shove my foot up your chink ass.
ah we have a tough guy keyboard warrior top lel amigo just worry about your zogbot nigger nation i know the effects from having your dick circumcised is still expressing itself in your inept impotent anger at random people on a mongolian basket weaving forum, but try not to get so worked up goyimutt its not good for your fat retarded body

Attached: goyimutt.jpg (1080x1080, 182.97K)

>Or, hear me out Moishe
YNGMI in business.

What are the odds any of these games even have a functional internal battery

Holy shit. I used to have red version, yellow version, silver version, sapphire version, and two of the original (though not first edition) holographic Charizards. Fuck.

Imagine not using Launch Box and having every game up to the ps2 era already.

Not understanding that your fellow man can benefit from you taking time out to not fuck him up the ass for your own benefit
>JustKikeThings

>Not understanding that your fellow man
Fuck that guy, I'm in it for me

No. Even VHS tapes are seeing a rise in value for some fuckin reason. I was curious to get a copy of They Live and was met with a $40 asking price. I hope I can find it while thrifting!

>leaf who got worked into a shoot
Typical.

>Not understanding that your fellow man can benefit from you taking time out to not fuck him up the ass for your own benefit
Nigger, it's business. Survival of the fittest applies here more than ever.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644082850786.jpg (1020x2048, 133.12K)

>. I was curious to get a copy of They Live and was met with a $40 asking price. I hope I can find it while thrifting!
Nigga just torrent it

stay retarded zogbot nigger

Attached: la_goyimutt.jpg (1024x640, 65.32K)

yes. Make sure you get the original case too if possible. Onions are following the religion of consoomerism and will spend their savings on a brand they idolize.

retard millennial niggers blowing their money when millions of these exist in peoples attics