ELDER GOD TIER

Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better than the hero's.

Attached: klaus.jpg (474x315, 21.13K)

I really don't think I could disagree more.

Picture unrelated.

Jon Bon Jovi

Whether you like it or not, living in the pod and eating the bugs is the only way to continue on as we are without genociding a large (billions) amount of people. Theres nothing deeper or more sinister to it than that even if its ultimately misguided.

Yeah...no. The hero will always prove the villain Is flawed and in need for a good lesson.

Attached: cutelion.jpg (583x526, 52.2K)

Dude this world is like a bad anime, the villians are shit. It would be one thing if they were like Griffith, but these are just bad. Seriously though, why is it that tales have to be more "realistic", when reality is dogshit?

Attached: Yang Wenli It's all so Tiresome.png (803x655, 403.5K)

Fuck off nigger we are not in a marvel movie

Red skull
Voldemort
Captain Vidal

i dont need some bald incel-until-he-was-in-his-50s who is too cowardly to run for any political offices and wants to larp as the emperor from star wars to tell me that i shouldnt eat meat and need to share my home and wife with everyone else while he gets to stay cloistered away in a mansion somewhere with the rest of the elites

can someone post the meme about the guy trying to get the doctor to resurrect his dog or w/e

Is there even a hero in this story yet?
And don't say some gay shit like "it's all of us user."

you mean Mr. Freeze

>NOOO NOT THE NORMIES
>OH GOD THE HUMANITY
>ALL THOSE INSUFFERABLE LEFTISTS ARE GONNA DIE!
>NOOOOOO

Attached: 1644013111795.jpg (920x608, 122.95K)

It's not an ambition that drive most of humanity. It's the sins. The Lust. The Greed. The Pride. The Laziness. It is Corruption. Most humans are 3rd rate villains. Not some grand figure with great ambition.

t. holier than thou sociopath

Well, excuse me for thinking that the villains of this world would be a bit more intriguing than just "money, lol".

Attached: Yoshikage Kira Patrick Bateman.png (1280x530, 618.05K)

Why, yes. I am greater than all of you. Don't you get the memo yet. Who I worshipped?

although kaiki was well written

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.08K)

I think their goal is less just to achieve absolute power, but moreso it’s just the rich trying to trick themselves into believing they aren’t evil by giving humanity some great gift of peace or whatever.

Griffith is lame, his character arc ended as soon as he became the Hawk. Also togashi is ded and the story Is left hanging.