Leftists owning the truckers in Vancouver

Vancouver convoy will have anti protesters IN BICYCLES! get rekt FluTrucksClan!

Attached: 04A1E75D-792E-412D-BCB1-66B90A4D4FBD.jpg (1125x1588, 320.79K)

ILL USE THE HECKING PEDESTRIAN CROSS WALK BUTTONS
GET OWNED CHUDS!

Attached: D30B3F3E-613B-44E0-8EDF-1F2B66C0BF23.jpg (1125x783, 292.54K)

>WE'RE GOING TO DISRUPT THEIR BLOCKADE WITH A BLOCKADE OF OUR OWN!

Attached: 1641957366151.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

>leftist faggot shut-ins going to protest in favor of the government crackdown on the working class
stay clowny, leftoids.

Attached: C1F49846-0A06-45E4-AAD1-800DC254DA00.jpg (620x576, 77.46K)

>leftoid using their freedom to protest to protest against a protest for freedom

Do they not see the irony in this?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

They're so demented they still haven't figured out they're placebo

HOLY FUCK I LIVE LESS THAN 3 K AWAY FROM THE 160 HWY 1 OVERPASS!

I'm just going to drive by. brb

Attached: Sikhism-5-symbol.jpg (397x500, 24.93K)

>If they're one skill I have it's biking in front of trucks
Would seem that they are either completely retarded or suicidal.

Take pics nig

Antifa fags thinking they can stop 18 wheelers with nails shows they know nothing about anything, they don’t even have licenses, they think it’s a cartoon and the wheels will explode, what a bunch of feminine faggots

Would appear so since they can't seem to realise that the truck driver yelling at them isn't because they're some master troll, it's because they're about to fucking die.

It was never about freedom to them. They use lies to win arguments.

guys the faggots are really coming out in huge numbers, i think we should just back down now

Attached: counter protests vancouver.jpg (676x935, 228.12K)

just like biden's inauguration

You're not the boss just because you're sitting in a big booster seat behind the wheel of a big truck . That doesn't mean you get to decide who lives and does. That's not a throne you sit on, the whole reason we have trucks is to deliver supplies to the people! More and more self driving trucks are hitting the road and we don't have to deal with your racism anymore. You're on the wrong side of history!!

there is no greater feeling of power and superiority than rolling coal on a bunch of cyclists or bus stop niggers.
absolutely marvelous.

these are where they are blocking the streets with trucks and possibly by hitting pedestrian cross. They are doing everything they can to make the convoy more effective i guess.

Attached: plan for blocks.jpg (576x1280, 71.89K)

I have an air horn in my vehicle when bikers are on icy roads (even before the great honkening).

If drunks, retards or bikers want to walk on the road and act like faggots they get the fucking honk. They’re never happy about it but they never listened when I rolled down the window and said “why are you gay?” Like a ugandan

there's a big hill near my house and on the weekend all the bicycles go up there so I drive around in a loop for a couple hours with the dogs smoking them with midnight black diesel exhaust. when I get a gear on that hill an stomp on it the cloud practically suffocates them.
I've seen more than one have to stop to wait for clean air.

Mate you don't argue with 50 tons of steel. You won't win.

take screenshot and timestamp on hand you filthy leaf

>they think it’s a cartoon and the wheels will explode
The tires will explode upon puncture. And take the fags with 'm.

You're doing God's work, user. Bless you andr doggos.

will angry white baizuo kids yell at working class sikhs in trailers and insinuate they are racist KKK members?

Everyone celibate, with chalk dust.

So basically they are just aiding the protest.