Why is it every time someone is mixed with black they are almost always going to consider themselves black over their...

Why is it every time someone is mixed with black they are almost always going to consider themselves black over their other half? I see this all the time, whether they're mixed with white, asian, hispanic etc etc.

Attached: fefwewed.png (1130x385, 910.28K)

Because being black is valued higher in today's clownworld.

In some respects, blacks are more accepting of half-breeds and other mongrels that have the stain of african dna.

White people on the other hand get into massive arguments on Latvian Duck Breeding forums about who and who is not white.

Because it's financially advantageous to identify that way

They look more black than they do white

Probably the way they’re treated by people

Attached: 14680628-564B-440B-B2FB-536B9E80A157.png (500x384, 16.16K)

Because they are not at all white.

Easy way out of life. Just claim victim status. All niggers do it. Even the mutts

Based food coomer fan

Same reason there are more male to female trannies than vice versa: more victimhood oppression olympics points

because they sure as hell aren't white.

Niggers rank at the top of the oppression Olympics, just below jews.

if you bake a cake with shit, how much shit do you need to add before it's a shitcake? the answer is just one drop.

Ironically enough confirming the one drop rule just like even a tiny bit of poop in the punch ruins the batch.

Ding ding ding. Every race will look down on half blacks , I have seen this happen without exception

im whiter than all of u mutts

Mulattos are at the top of the food chain in black circles. Blacks love having lighter skin than other blacks. I used to work an outdoor job with a black guy and he quit because the tan he was getting made him look coal black.

oh yeah, let me tell about it, who wouldn't want to be even a 16th white, white people have something called white privilege that will open every door and you'll never even go to jail, that's why someone 1024th amerindian will claim native american ancestry or why a indian american will claim to be a black woman, white privilege I tell ya

because its victimhood, theyre not accountable like all of the other humans

Culture points, virtue signalling and being able to cry MUH OPPRESSION.

subhumans would cry muh oppression, so theyre not really equals

You guys are the world champions at looking down on others.

I think the one drop rule established a culture that Mutts are Black. I remember seeing a study in the past that said that someone had to be on average 28% African to think of themselves as Black, I assume the real causation would be their skin colour.

does it matter anyway?
if someone had a black great great grandpa you guys would all call them a nigger anyway

yes it does matter because race is at the forefront of everything, especially providing equity only to the black race

if i had a black ancestor i would kms

because theyre equals of course

Yes. Any problem?

Attached: Chanakya 2.jpg (144x192, 5.91K)

LD50

exactly my point and obamas mother is white should he consider himself white?

Because they realized they gain more societal advantage and capital by being "black".
Also, shit thread

being a toddler these days is perceived to be an advantage

Nope. Are you a sidhi?

Because Americans have a one-drop rule culture.

Compare that to the Spanish who set up an autisticly detailed racial hierarchy and you get a more nuanced seperation.

Naw I have a buddy who's mixed and he hates niggers like with a passion. When the blm shit was running amuck he was the only person in our group of friends that said it's a load of bullshit. He's kind of rare though, he doesn't have black characteristics like most mutts. He's got blue eyes more pale skinned. I think niggers think he's white and whites think he's sicilian or something but definitely doesn't look black and he's pretty jacked like most whites here. Most of the blacks here are pretty scrawny and my buddy has that traditional euro-like strength. His dad is from Georgia(Country) and his mom was Jamaican I think. He always said he felt like he didn't belong regardless of whose side family had a bbq lol.

Attached: 1644035173319.jpg (360x360, 37.96K)

No i am bengali

Fpbp /thread