Fucking lol, based centrism. Any Forums and trannies both destroyed by this film

Fucking lol, based centrism. Any Forums and trannies both destroyed by this film.

Attached: download.jpg (168x299, 10.43K)

If I had one bullet and had to choose between a communist and a centrist, I'd let the centrist have it.

Yes because you are a low IQ mutt

Absolutely Seething

Attached: 1633644778905s.jpg (250x238, 8.93K)

This isn't centrist at all. Even the "It's secretly based" people are less retarded than you.

Centrists are the frog in a slow boiling pot of water

i want kate blanchett and jennfer lawrence to touch cocks

>portray the GOP as an aristocratic elite cynically channeling the resentment of the working class
>portray silicon valley as a cult of detached, psychopathic idealists with zero humility
>portray social media as a way to avoid real issues and as a fuel source of tribalism
>polarization and tribalism leads people to ignore a serious issue that eventually destroys the planet
>borders the edge between parody and reality

It didn't shit on the left, but it got alot right

still voting trump

Yeah, surprisingly not a bad movie for something out of Hollywood. It does contain a few notable red pills as user mentioned. Still pretentious Jewish crap, but less so than usual.

Ah yes, this great little movie. How many of you faggots were able to see through the culture globohomo filter and noticed all the religious occult symbolism? Once you know what to look for, it's so easy to spot. This movie is like the modern version of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Attached: alot.png (600x450, 113.04K)

this movie was really good at portraying it all in a comical manner. Its weird seeing this shit and at the same time thinking hollywood is full of pedophilic jewish bastards. I liked the ending though very ironic. Though i dont know if they wanted to imply that it would be adam and eve origin story and how it all will just repeat itself or that a bunch of old infertile boomers are now on faced with extinction anyway.

Attached: jDe2R9gNez.jpg (650x650, 58.95K)

Advertising is against the rules. No one cares about this dogshit jewish netflix goy slop.

KILL YOURSELF.

Just a reminder that that Netflix is nothing more than Chang propaganda.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (696x400, 30.51K)

This is an average schizoid take.
>I must find religious symbolism in any and all things where there is no religious symbolism

I thought the fact that both sides will interpret it as supporting their view to be pretty genius, unironically. Leo was also pretty good as always, but the movie felt preachy as fuck a lot of the time.

The girltrump president was the best part of the movie without a doubt though

Attached: dont-look-up-meryl-streep-president-1.jpg (1400x700, 120.64K)

You can't be more fragile than this tranny

Show nose, Moshe. Reptilians and video artifacts are schizo. This is black on white truth. I could prove what I say with a few screenshots, but why bother for you. You probably thought Odyssey was just a little innocent movie about a journey to space. Idiot.

This movie has no animal cracker sex scene.

Attached: 29CB9376-D24F-4A5B-B7CE-875093857714.jpg (955x1280, 247.6K)

Yeah.... Still not watching it lol

I'm pretty sure the end implies they all died horrible deaths. Besides the survivors were almost all 60+, which means they only brought the richest, not the best
I liked the ending

You wouldn't get it

Centrists are the most dangerous thing to putin's agenda. That's why his putin bots attack them so viciously.

Why are people still shilling this film on here. It's a tonal mess.

Go back to Any Forums, niggercattle.

lol i have to see it tonight nigger

Centrists are dangerous to every single prevailing agenda in the modern age, because everything is hyper polarized and extreme now. I think it has something to do with how corrupt people are and that makes them act in extreme ways.

Intelligent centrists are a force to be reckoned with because they just agree with what they feel is morally just, they aren't as blinded by ideology on either side. Dumb centrists are pretty dangerous though because of how easily swayed they usually are and how they usually just want to follow the herd and be on the winning side.

Real double edged sword tbglh

I didnt watch this film because I knew it was going to be cancer

That's somewhat of a fallacy, leaf, but you have a point in there somewhere.
If someone is easy to sway they usually end up on some polar "side", they don't tend to stay in the centre.