Racial tension

>racial tension
>cultural decay
>economic hardship
>erosion of meaning
Its all just manners of inducing psychological stress on the masses so they are more likely to break under coercion of covid draconics. Only the mentally strongest will survive, only people who inherently support they're own kind will remain or maintain their people, others will mutt up their progeny if even possible and will most likely also die from the vaxx. All those who would support their people only as sheep will be filtered out. The vast majority of subhumans already take the vaxx, in contrast to what many here seem to think, and when their gibs or trash jobs become conditional they will nearly all comply. These times are a great sieve for humanity. Many of those we call elites purposefully play the role of antagonist so mankind kan purify itself of its mindless consuming dreggs.

Attached: 800339.jpg (1080x696, 76.41K)

I will keep making this thread you disgusting trannies

Attached: 5y6LqpqbeW.jpg (650x650, 52.38K)

Checked.

what annoys me the most is how artificial all these problems are. it's not like they are natural disasters or anything, all of it could be ended in just some years if only we started working towards it.

The idea of the elite illuminati, jews being the good guys is complete bogus.

You know the reason why alot of people are not worth living is them. This ideology which is growing in our communities is a psyop to hate your own kind.

They caused this shit and give the cure.
It's the biggest damage control in the history of men.

Also vaxtoids are only in the west, not in israel nor africa or asian countries.

By your thinking you are pro white genocide.

CHECKED

I WILL OUTFREN THE NONFRENS SO HARD THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT FREN'D THEM

Attached: FairyFrenguin.png (888x777, 691.16K)

It takes too much energy to hold a grudge. I think our ancestors would be disappointed that we keep regurgitating ancient beef.

They only destroy, while giving excuses to do it.
it's nothing more than the jewish supremacy.

"elites"=parasitic jews.
Golden age=the enslavemeent of humanity

Checked.
Enjoy the clown world, it is the only way!

Attached: BC.jpg (640x652, 60.8K)

Nothing more than poisoning the well then selling the cure with side effects

Yes, sandniggers sabotaging nations they lost control over invent many excuses to do it, and always write poetically like faggots.

Those digits fuck

>schizo

kike thread

>You know the reason why alot of people are not worth living is them.
They are merely affecting the easily affected. Should a potential race traitor further her genes in an ethnostate? No, it's why we experience so much mixing in our day

Israel is majorly vaxxed

I am pro white purification. Purification of its lessers

Jews are lackeys of the elites I refer to. They simply benefit from these times. Not that they deserve mercy afterwards, nor the elites

shutup

>so they are more likely to break under coercion of covid draconics
Funny if true because resistance to this coercion is the main things that vitalizes me and gives me meaning nowadays. I finally have something meaningful to fight for and I'm having too much fun to ever give in.

This is true

This.
Shit has been funny and enjoyable in the last 2 years. Life was so boring before that.