Snow white has been beanwashed

snow white has been beanwashed

Attached: snowspic.jpg (1400x700, 155.71K)

you need to do some ethnic cleansing, bro

LITERALLY le 56% face

who cares berry got banned for riding a motorcycle :(:(

The majority of the US is spic-niggers ruled over by jews. Hollywood jews know they have to appeal to the spic-nigger majority. If you had more white children, they'd still make European characters.

oh no what a tragedy

Who gives a shit
All of these Disney reboots are forgotten as soon as the consoomers leave the theater.
Remember the Beauty and the Beast remake where they made Gaston’s sidekick gay for him and they made a big stink about it for socjus points? No? Exactly.

If you care about Snow White, you have to go back.

spics and niggers could be 1% of the population and hollywood jews would still over represent them

Skin as white as snow, most snow has an off white brownish tinge to it I mean come on guys.

Attached: femutt.png (600x710, 112.6K)

>black hair
>white

hitler was a mexican

Attached: senorohitlero.jpg (760x760, 151.83K)

>Beauty and the Beast remake where they made Gaston’s sidekick gay
Don't give Disney that much credit. They barely even implied it in the movie. Disney would never have a gay character in one of their mainstream movies unless it was subtle and easy to edit out. This is because China wouldn't show it in theaters otherwise and they'd lose tons of money. Disney wants to appear LGBT friendly in the West yet conservative and traditional in the East. They are a typical capitalist virus.

user, you are a dumb nigger

Attached: picard cont.gif (300x213, 274.72K)

Brown hair is not the same as black hair and brown eyes

I mean, her face looks kinda cartoonish, but skin tone is not correct.

The future is Latina

Attached: EdZ0wl0WkAERcND.jpg (1536x2048, 342.04K)

snow white has dark brown hair
no they're not

Attached: beanerlul.jpg (274x184, 6.17K)

The most common intermarriage pairing in America is White man + Latina. I for one welcome our new Latina overlords.

Attached: EdZ0wl2XYAM1FXX.jpg (1536x2048, 290.67K)

saw her dna test she's 60% native and 9% nigger lmao no thank you

Shit brown and the seven niglets.

So? I'm still going to end up marrying a trad Latina and making many White babies with her.

Attached: EdZ0wlzXoAMTtkg.jpg (2048x1536, 370.51K)

Could have been worse haha

>beanwashed
haha hadn't heard that one

Attached: jr.jpg (1280x720, 207.23K)

"white"

Attached: 56%face.png (900x506, 463.54K)

Isn't snow white literally called snow white because of how pale her skin is?

I mean, I don't expect much, but I think that guy called charcoal nigger probably shouldn't be a South-East Asian man.

Yes, White. Latinas have White European admixture and I have superior White seed and superior breeding technique.

Attached: FHQXTTjXIAs4EQa.jpg (1125x1407, 251.97K)

There's no such thing as a white person with non-European admixture of any kind.

It’s ok latinas are based

Yes there is you dumb ass.

>literally a whole race of le 56% faces
I’d emphatically side with white liberals over them

No there isn't, mutt. Rainbow-colored people are not white. You will never be white.

Most latinas are 60% native so your kids will be 30% native mutts assuming you are huwhite

Its called COLONIZATION and RACIAL DOMINATION. Look it up.
Latina genes are recessive and White genes are dominant, plus my genes are superior White genes not regular White genes so it'll be even better.

Attached: FGJB4FQWUAYFN3t.jpg (728x632, 84.76K)

Ugly mutt.

enough cope she is brown as shit without all the money she throws at lightening her skin

Jesus you’ve been all over Any Forums the past couple of days, get a life for your own sake pls

You colonize things by raping their wives, not by making their retard mutt race your own wives and destroying your own purebred offspring, you mutt fuck.

Does the new Snow White movie involve some type of horrific cartel violence?

Attached: AllahuAckbar16.gif (148x262, 1.94M)

And the 7 dwarves all grew 2 feet taller and got really dark skin and big black cocks.

Consider killing yourself you worthless neekolul spammer, seriously find a meaning for your useless life.