Hes a future user boys

Hes a future user boys

Attached: F2191F17-A42B-4E4A-8E74-D0E3FBE7E723.jpg (750x1334, 195.27K)

Detention for political dissent? Really?

Based. Fuck the libtard cucks. SUE THE SCHOOL!!!

I'd sue the shit out of this gay ass fucking school and win $100,000

>Getting BTFO by a sixth grader

Come on in frien the community is growing by the day with all this cuckery!

Wtf? That sounds like a fucking lawsuit. Kids don't go to school to be forced to watch cnn.

CNN is like a screetching cat in heat to anyone that knows the truth. Ted Turner must be spinning in the geriatric ward to see what they did to his baby. They "bought" his company with pieces of paper that said, "You own a portion of AOL!!!" and then the value of AOL went to shit. Sort of like what Bitcoin is going to do. What a Ponzi scheme. Don't be the last fool holding a worthless Bitshit access code.

Attached: 1641959321738.webm (544x960, 1.15M)

Why are you trying to raise a future far-right, White nationalist chud incel loser? All cool kids are left-wing (like Hasan), keep that in mind if you want your kid to have a social life (if you're the owner of that Insta account)

Mother of God, it's all toilet sounds

Attached: 1591814015772.png (1024x798, 148.69K)

why the fuck are you watching TV in school?

that would be almost guaranteed to cement their viewpoint and close them off to trusting you either

>CNN now has to rely on TEACHERS to spread their propaganda
It's dying

go suck some faggot AIDS ashole or something,

Why has nobody bought up the horrible looking writing by the teacher

Why are they forcing middle schoolers to watch cable news? What's on there that 11 year olds need to know for their education?

why the fuck are they making kids watch the news

Insanely based

>school informs me that my son is in trouble
>I reply with “good.”
simple as

Yeah, I'm just not gonna go to your detention and there is nothing you can do to me.

Canada has niggers?

Somebody inform him about the jews

so in America, they can hold kid'd lunch as a punishment?

nah the little fatties still get to eat. they just have to sit in a room staring at a wall/desk divider during the lunch period.

Guarantee the kids dad is a jew loving cuckservstive

>why the fuck are you watching TV in school?
Kikes have a great scam where they give schools a few thousand fiatbux worth of television equipment, but the school has to agree to show a "kids news" tv show every morning at the beginning of the school day. The "news" it shows is regular globohomo propaganda, and there are also some commercials. The kids are forced to watch it and as OP shows, they get punished if they look away from the telescreen.

Based kid
Lunch detention is basically eating early so you don't get to hang out with your friends and aren't allowed to talk just eat in silence

Attached: 1643928095937.jpg (462x1024, 83.21K)

his name is honk

That school ain't right

Attached: 1643869760417.png (657x527, 45.77K)

That's exactly what I always did. They couldn't lay a hand on me and they knew it. Works out for everybody really, the teacher stuck with detention duty doesn't want more students to deal with either.

Nah, they've been doing it since the 90's. We used to have to watch this satellite feed show called Channel 1 back then and it had Anderson Pooper (this was his CIA internship). We HAD to watch it and I would always skip out on it. I had the principal admit that they get paid per student that sat and watched the propaganda programming. Sometimes I wonder if there was some sort of subliminal NPC programming embedded in the broadcasts.

Can't remember how tv sets were called in "1984", but it wasn't "televisor", was it? You could not turn them off.

Look into how impossibly hard it is to sue a school for any reason. They are given blanket immunity.

user you have trannys teaching them about sodomy at that age.

If he finds his way here he’ll be here forever like the rest of us.

Attached: C33BC7F6-770E-4D17-8A6A-C151CF83A5F4.jpg (480x384, 47.37K)

What am I looking at. Classroom panopticon?

Unfortunately no, it's not dying. CNN and other pozzed boomer media like Fox and MSNBC all have unlimited funding courtesy of Blackrock, so they can never die. At best they'll just "die" a symbolic death and come back rebranded as a brand new hip channel that's totally not controlled opposition, goy

Telescreen

>boys getting in trouble for acting like boys and listening to their parents
>HURR THATS WHAT NIGGERS DO
you’re literally jewish and I look forward to participating in your extermination

Kek, creative.

Attached: pocketsand.gif (466x322, 190.94K)

Kids need to grow a spine. How actually goes to detention? Whenever they gave me detention I laughed and went home. I remember sitting in the football field smoking a bong and the teacher trying to get me to the office and we just leave.

shill farm

This.
I remember watching stuff about the IRA in class in elementary school, the twin towers in middle school, and pope JP2 dying in highschool. I think its meant to indoctrinate us to watching corporate news media in the mornings as adults or some shit.

Lol yea sue them! Take money back from them and they'll just increase your mil rate and take more!
No, they gotta be shot in the fuckin' head while waiting for their panini at panera.
Retards.

He got detention for that. Yeah, if you want to downplay what's going on then cool but this kind of shit is absolutely the kind of stuff you fight wars over. This isn't small and it's all around us now.

Great, instead sue their insurance company and the school district. They probably have more money anyways.

Based Hank

A wonderful life lesson that will never be forgotten. I’m a teacher myself and I never tell students what I think - because of how eager they are to adopt the beliefs of those they respect. But I fed them critical thinking red pills daily. I read the emperors new clothes recently and that started a cool discussion. They kept ask me to weigh-in, but I’m always in the shadows just keeping the convo civil. The purple hair kids think I agree with them and so do the young republicans. In truth, I think absolute monarchy produced the best society for the plebs, and the industrial revolution was a mistake. Shhhh.

Someone else used the term further up. It's called a "telescreen"

Kill yourself.

pretty much evidence for a lawsuit, this falls under discrimination

>Mom notified 4 days later

Is that the handwriting of a grown adult? also possibly a teacher?
It does look womanly, but also extremely childish and confused at the same time.
We are lost!!!

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (239x289, 7.94K)