Reminder Joe Rogan addopted and is fatehr to his wife's dead nigger baby daddy daughter...

Reminder Joe Rogan addopted and is fatehr to his wife's dead nigger baby daddy daughter. Most of you are finding this out for hte first time which is too funny..

Attached: hsgVTLC[1].png (821x622, 835.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So?

Attached: 174EB05A-A6DA-4288-BCE0-4923193ECDD4.png (187x269, 69.09K)

So what you're saying is he has replaced the nigger?

>her

So then why can't he say Nigger? Serious question

Yes it is despicable that he is getting a nigger's sloppy seconds. Yes it demonstrates that he cucked himself by committing his personal resources to raising a female nigger-sow. Yes, it is equally despicable that he dick-plunges a kikess. That being said, you can't discount that he fucks over the establishment kikes at Pfizer (((Bourla))) by exposing their fake "pandemic" to the chlorinating effects of the truth by giving millions of listeners a chance to listen to dissenting doctors' opinions.

Attached: 1643565112287.webm (320x260, 2.48M)

A white man being a better father than a black one?
Where is the outrage?

It's acceptable if he fucks her

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8 (1).jpg (600x600, 35.61K)

Satan must really hate Joe Rogan, which means we need to get a spotify account.

The sloppy seconds isn't the prize here, it's the mutt sex slave he has gained

Attached: 15-152927_pepe-wink-frog-dank-meme-freetoedit-pepe-the.jpg (820x873, 226.6K)

I thought the new narrative was he was racist towards blacks

He can. Anyone can. Its easy. Its just a sound.

I don't get it. Does this mean Joe Rogan is still racist or not? I'm so confused now.

Attached: KayjaRoseRogan3.jpg (728x455, 26.07K)

This

BASED.
Built for BBC

This is the leader of alt-right - Joe Rogan

1. Married a Jew-ess. Her father is Jewish comedian Robert Schimmel
2. That Jew-ess racemixed with a nigger and had a nigger daughter
3. Rogan is the step-father to a Jewish nigger daughter

Attached: joe rogan_ds17aeth3x151.jpg (900x1200, 259.71K)

Rogan is italian, pretty sure italians get the N word pass because they are part nigger.

Why did joe marry that women? I don't get it? he's rich an famous, why a middle aged ex stripper with black kids?

Jesus Christ who gives a shit?

Joe Rogan is a 5'8" manlet. It's embarrassing

I can't tell if Rogan is racist or not. He has a black step daughter that he raised since she was little.

Attached: KayjaRoseRogan4.jpg (613x661, 47.96K)

Because he hasn't talked about it multiple times on his podcast. This bait won't work, sage

He was using it in a way that was an excuse to say the word and make people's ears perk up
Like a loophole where you tell a story and say '..then the other guy called the black guy a nigger..'
Another boomer idiot like trump being used to symbolize the right and drown out any logical discussion

So he gets his N word pass right?

The shills think we care abut joes black daughter

Gross youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

you mean he used to do that but he wont' be allowed to do that anymore. better find a tracker with his old vids because he's deleting them all now.