You are an artist and get this message. How do you respond?

You are an artist and get this message. How do you respond?

Attached: FKyxEifVcAEg_a2.jpg (693x1166, 87.93K)

Draw more whites instead

Attached: E104BE2A-A3A6-4DE0-9FBF-90FEFE4D9D06.jpg (940x2000, 717.38K)

>Is this a commission?

I am an illustrator by trade I wouldn't even waste my time replying I get paid fuck all and work far too much as is jej

Draw more lolis.

Attached: 1638504762036.jpg (2894x2486, 660.38K)

This. Demand the lazy nigger pay up if they want more ugly nigger pictures, then draw jiggaboos.

Asians DEFINITELY are NOT a fucking minority. “My rich parents sent me to school here help me I’m a minority” doesn’t fly anymore.

Chocololis.

Attached: 1644080046361..png (1310x1142, 2.29M)

Satanic digits. I’m a writer and I’ve never put one single POC in any of my novels or stories. No POC, no LGBTQPBBQ, nothing. Not one.
And nobody has ever complained about it even once.

>And nobody has ever complained about it even once.

It's almost as if pushing an agenda instead of simply making good art/stories makes for terrible selling points. You're doing good. Don't ever bend the knee to these clowns.

>I’m a writer and I’ve never put one single POC in any of my novels or stories.
You've missed an opportunity to win over other Any Forumswriter who has a novel wthich consists of like 25% of word nigger.
SAD

>How do you respond?
Will ask if he wants to order a comission and then tell him my price list.

>? uz b chink n sheeit deyz b quite so bitch niiga draw dem niggas beIN opress n sheeit o r raysis???
This is what privilege looks like.
They're stupid, violent and they create absolutely nothing, not even their own cartoons and they expect that to worship them
I fucking hate niggers.
They're worthless.

Draw accurate representations of their ugliness commiting typical acts of nigger behavior

Oh and all they do is destroy everything.
Language being a perfect example.

>niggers asking for free shit

>chinese are white passing
what did she mean by this

Yep say

“I’m more than happy to do commissions. Here are my rates”

They will either pay or leave you alone

Black people are over represented, they don't need anymore representation. They need less.

(checked the satanic trips)
I ask for more money. If he's gonna be a kike, I don't see why I shouldn't respond in kind.

Draw your own nigger people.
Dont tell me what to do nigger.

I'd draw only whites for the entire month just out of spite. I'd make them all blonde haired/blue eyed just to twist the knife even further.

I respond by saying I draw what I like.
It's my story and my original characters, I'm not wasting my time drawing niggers just because it's nigger "history" month.
Entitled twitter faggots should learn to draw and make their own obese nigger oc's if that's what they want.

"I don't take requests from racists. Study the actual history of racism. Blacks had a slave trade controlled by a king who called it 'the jewel of our people.' Prove me wrong."

I draw what I want go fuck yourself?

Attached: 1602072981375.png (858x617, 571.48K)