Well, looks pretty bad for Joe this time. Will he survive the all-powerful 'nigger compilation'...

Well, looks pretty bad for Joe this time. Will he survive the all-powerful 'nigger compilation'? Is talking about how differences in brains between races too much for Spotify?

Why are are boomers so fucking retarded in public? Is hiding your powerlevel just a little bit too much to ask when you're doing a podcast in front of millions of listeners?

Attached: joe-rogan.jpg (1031x580, 58.63K)

You never fucking apologize. He knows better.

Attached: check.jpg (2177x352, 89.61K)

Exactly. Apologizing just shows weakness and it gives people more incentive to dig shit up because they know they can get to you.

What he should have done if he wants to maintain his mainstream audience is to not be a fucking autistic chimp screeching nigger nigger nigger. That's literally the fucking silver bullet for the mob to cancel someone ever. You will never see people like Alex Jones or even Richard Spencer do something that retarded.

Jews see apologies as a sign of weakness. He should have hit back ten times harder calling out the White House , Blackrock, Larry Fink, and the fake perception that free speech is real. Instead, he admitted wrongdoing and will now be slaughtered.

Picrel: Joe preparing for meeting with Spotify.

Attached: dd3d80389212bf5d50d0754ac45a14d4f15bdc27_original.jpg (800x800, 56.83K)

Joe Rogan has a black step daughter?

Attached: KayjaRoseRogan4.jpg (613x661, 47.96K)

checked

Attached: 6897890225.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

>Will he survive
In nigger loving united states?
doubtful

>out of context compilation
>screeching nigger nigger nigger

sage

Give him a numbers boost directly after this if you want liberals to seethe forever. I'm pretty sure apology is free and you can sign up infinitely with fake emails. Make a million sock puppets and boost his numbers. If some turbonerd could write a script maybe

He will apologize and grovel then (((they))) will move in with the kill shot.

fuck that's hot. i'll be in my bunk..

You shills are really dumb
This guy has a contract and if he does not breech it is guaranteed MILLIONS, enough to start his own platform.

They have already given his maximum advertising

Wait a minute. I didn't know Blockhead Joe was this based.
Maybe its time to start listening to his podcast.

Just think about how many people didn't know who Joe Rogan was 1 month ago but will now seek out his podcast

Attached: 9e3df0b73fe041c1.jpg (349x368, 33.58K)

I subscribed to Spotify just to listen to Rogan

Remember to just play joe on silent 24/7 in the background

This started about "misinformation" though

Victory is near

Niggers tongue my anus

Joe rogan is controlled opposition.

Picrel looks pretty based now

Attached: 4043A59300000578-4502112-image-a-15_1494669171920.jpg (634x634, 61.42K)

I didn't ever really like him but amazed at how hard and fast he cucked, especially putting out his statement saying white people aren't allowed to say the word nigger even when quting someone else etc.

I now don't care if (((they))) destroy his career, he's a weakling who couldn't even defend himself speaking plain english.

>Joe nigger compilation
This is coordinated, but for what purpose? They already pretty much neutered him on critical thinking regarding the coof, so what’s with the attempted death blow?