Vancouver Protest

Canadians are protesting in front of CTV (Journos) at noon today. Counter-protestors have said they're going to try to block the convoy making it's way there.

Robson 969, Downtown Vancouver, Noon.

Attached: 2010-08_750_Burrard_Street.jpg (1000x605, 726.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bce.ca/about-bce/leadership-team/board-members/gordon-m-nixon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for interest. There are going to be protests all over the country today, for all those that can go downtown of whatever major city you're close too

I will be going, I will stay the entire day. Hell I'll just sleep downtown if it turns into a multi-day event. I don't give a fuck.

Bring hearing protection, I assume.

You can smell the fear from Kennedy Stewart. Nigga is probably shaking right now, kek.

Attached: 1637713506828.png (615x520, 170.22K)

Bump for interest

/r/vancouver is ran by CCP shills and glowies

Victoria protestant checking in. Rally @ the legislature high noon today.
>honk

the entirety of plebbit is globohomo compromised, especially regional subleddits.

I'm going to city hall on monday.

Gonna bash all cars parked to set off alarms.
HONK HONK

stream it on jewtube

I need to drive through there literlaly at 11:45, fuck you, i better not be late.

bro you're fucked, even if the convoy doesn't disrupt anything the leftists are going to make things like 10x worse, at least that's what they're claiming.

Absolutely not, I'm physically removing the battery from my phone before I leave and going incognito so retarded leftists seethe about it.

the counter protestors are literally just feds and communist jews who support the feds and neoliberal corporations

CTV is a bell company, whos CEO is Gordon Dixon, the corporate governance director at Blackrock.

bce.ca/about-bce/leadership-team/board-members/gordon-m-nixon

The Public Safety Minister in charge of Canada's border vaccine passport laws is the honorable Bill Blair, who presided over Canada's largest mass arrest during the g20 protests.

Canadian liberals get very flustered when you bring this up.

Attached: screenshot-toronto.ctvnews.ca-2021.06.10-14_14_09.png (1867x1694, 3.26M)

anyone who had a dissenting opinion has been banned from reddit by now

Wtf why you niggas have to plan this when I’m at work

Some guys are setting up speakers.
It begins.

I won’t be able to make it today, but is there anywhere to donate to?

HONK!

Attached: 2FD867E0-B8A7-4AEE-9B60-FAE45B7263DA.jpg (2048x1927, 693.79K)