PYRAMID MYSTERY

why do those in charge or the political or financial elite not want us knowing about pyramids or what they do?

in bosnia there's pyramids older than anything in the world
DATED
YEARS AGO

OLDER THAN ANY PYRAMID ON EARTH
BUT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT

OH BUT
WAIT
THERE'S 4 OF THESE FUCKING THINGS

travelagenciesfinder.com/XX/Unknown/1732100860427691/Piramide-Energie-Bosnië-Herzegovina

>Through the systematic scientific approach and methodology we have proven the existence of a complex made of at least five pyramids (Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, Bosnian Pyramids of the Moon, Bosnian Pyramid of the Dragon, Bosnian Pyramid of Love, and Temple of Mother Earth), several tumuli (artificial conical structures) and a prehistoric underground network of passages with chambers which has two discovered entrances (Ravne and KTK). Underneath the layers of soil and vegetation the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is covered with artificial concrete blocks which, according to seven material institutes from Italy, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bosnia, has better quality than the modern 21st century concrete (strength and water absorption). The orientation of the northern side of the Sun Pyramid, with a deviation from true north being less than 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds, is more precise than the orientation of the Egyptian, Chinese or Peruvian Pyramids according to the measurements by the Bosnian Geodetic Institute.
>The age of the Pyramids is calculated by Kiev Institute for Radio Carbon Dating, based on organic material, fossilized leaves, found between the concrete blocks and it is 29,200 ±400 years. During his visit to Visoko, American astrophysicist Paul Violette determined the precise calibrated (calendar) date of 34,000 years which makes the Bosnian Pyramid complex the oldest known buildings in the world.

SO WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING SECRET?

THERE'S GIANT FUCKING PYRAMIDS IN
BOSNIA

BOSNIA

BOSNIA?!?!?!??/
15 YEARS BEING EXCAVATED NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

Attached: 1637211605480.png (604x754, 935.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/26367760/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good question, give me 20 minutes so I can type it all out and reply to you.

>So far archaeological projects in Egypt, China, Peru or Mexico have lasted 15-30 days a year with an archaeologist and 15 workers. In our case it is active working all 12 months of the year. In the past 8 years alone we have had more than 3000 volunteers from 62 countries from 6 continents. No such enthusiasm and openness in the world of archaeology has ever been recorded before.
>At the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun we have 20 major archaeological sections (probes, sondas), and our plan is to open a very significant surface of the pyramid by purchasing our own plots at the base of the pyramid. At the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon we opened up 64 probes proving that it was a unique terraced pyramid where the builders shaped the sandstone plates and stacked them into terraces. Between the terraces they used clay as a binding and building material which gave the structure flexibility in the event of an earthquake, but also water proofing, thermal and sound isolation. At the top of Temple of Mother Earth we discovered the remains of two Neolithic settlements that tell us that these areas were interesting to humans for a long time after they built and forgot about the pyramids.
>Builders used the elements of sacred geometry just like in Egypt. In the so called Cheops Pyramid we have the application of the equilateral triangle (the side of the Pyramid) and the number Pi (3.1472) and the number Phi (1.618) which are irrational numbers. In the case of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids we also have equilateral triangles on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun but also the equilateral triangle formed by three pyramids (Sun, Moon, Dragon) with a distance of 2180 metres between their peaks. On the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, the builders used square root of 2 and 3 whose results are also irrational numbers. For ancient civilisations, irrational numbers were alive and when they were incorporated into the Pyramids the message was that the Pyramids were alive (energetically).

Attached: 1615289423713.jpg (400x400, 14.47K)

>SO WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING SECRET?
>THERE'S GIANT FUCKING PYRAMIDS IN
>BOSNIA
>BOSNIA
>BOSNIA?!?!?!??/
>15 YEARS BEING EXCAVATED NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

Attached: angry.png (225x225, 5.78K)

I like pyramid threads, I like Jimmy from Bright Insight and UnchartedX..it's fun to think about and look into. I hope your thread finds traction friend; but I must honk.

Attached: 1643872881583.jpg (384x380, 18.48K)

yes that's literally me and what I'm doing

there's pyramids in bosnia

Attached: 1629165806556.png (800x600, 475.1K)

>in bosnia there's pyramids older than anything in the world
>DATED
>30000
>YEARS AGO
there is nothing in bosnia but gypsies

Big wall in the middle of nowhere, Russia. Gornaya Shoria.

Attached: Gornaya Shoria~-~576w.jpg (530x350, 53.61K)

pyramids are gay

Yes, and the common belief among the people there is that they were build by giants. I knew this one Bosnian who brought it up at every occasion. Ironically, had no idea what nephilim or any of the Sumerian texts were about. They just know of the pyramids and that they were built by giants. I found the explanation authentic, as it’s information that has been passed on by word of mouth through generations. They didn’t know what the purpose was.

even the pyramids in china have red hair mummies in them

Attached: 1624553922041.jpg (1280x2648, 712K)

>SO WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING SECRET?
Whatever the Jews can make the most money off of without losing the power they gain from Christian believers.

Shame that you wrote all of this just for your post to get deleted.

aww sweet a schizo bread
bump

white pyramid constructors in south america

Attached: 1643671488465.png (760x1815, 1.32M)

>why do those in charge or the political or financial elite not want us knowing about pyramids or what they do?
Because it would reveal that the Nazis were right about the Aryan race being the originators of civilization on Earth.

Attached: Aryan+male.jpg (412x558, 46.05K)

The only think I don’t like about them is that they got Talmudvision time when I was a kid.

egyptian mummy dna matches european dna

Attached: 1637885026565.png (968x5828, 2.3M)

It wasn't the middle of nowhere when it was built.

why would it get deleted?
politicians cover this shit up POLITICALLY for political reasons

it's as politically incorrect as it gets to discuss these themes or ideas that those in control want suppressed

Attached: 1619860184847.jpg (1063x3116, 969.19K)

every mutt shithole has stories about 'blonde blue eyed people'. for mudbloods these things were science fiction

It might be prudent to look at estimates for where glaciation occurred and when, then match that up against the location of the Wall to see what the landscape might've looked like at various points in the past. Just like with Doggerland you have to look at what the land WAS like, not how it looks today.

Attached: gornaya shoria2.jpg (736x401, 47.54K)

Attached: 1617586873058.jpg (3120x3120, 3.17M)

I don't think it's a conspiracy so much as willful ignorance & hubris. Given the age of the pyramids, weathering on the sphinx, Göbekli Tepe, etc. it's apparent that humanity is far older than we're led to believe. Graham Hancock talks a lot about this, as do some other archeologists, although they're considered fringe.

What scares me is HOW were these big ass structures FUCKED up?
What kinda power is needed to bury a fucking pyramid.

Pole Reversal my Niggers.

Here’s the truth. The world/humanity is so much older than mainstream media/science would have you believe. It is pounded in your head from the time you were born to not question the narrative. The “narrative” is that this is our (Humans) first timeline on this planet. In reality we have gone through many cycles. The ruling cabal does not want you to know this. They retained some tech from the last catastrophic event. This has allowed them to stay in power throughout the course of of our known history. That do not want you to find out about past civilization/cycles because then the questions start about artifacts/tech that they had or may have survived the last event.
>how did they survive the last catastrophic event?
Tunnels

Attached: 3ADAD23A-855B-4BA7-BDEE-F9EA04739535.jpg (833x1024, 98.82K)

Attached: 1634712900648.png (671x757, 140.64K)

>muh swastika
It's just more world reset or time travel fuckery. People writing down anything they could remember, powerful symbols and such. But Hitler died and the Jews won, therefore we're in a failed timeline yet again. A reset is coming to a place near you.

>What kinda power is needed to bury a fucking pyramid.
time

Yes. Add to the fact that a lot of the super ancient world map has been pulled into the ocean or has sunken back into the earth's crust and it becomes apparent why there are only a few very eroded pyramids and walls left in very random places.

Attached: 1614060749529.png (1264x1036, 2.81M)

>Bosnians
>doing anything useful
lol

>it is evil itself

Attached: 5309a63ab2d30ee3d90f6cd40f24a7a2.jpg (650x366, 39.16K)

This is my house

This is what you can learn by living in one

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/26367760/

Attached: 7A9ADBEA-32DF-4944-8309-AC1C9C3FBED6.jpg (2048x1536, 1.09M)

Ancient Europeans also believed in various races of giants.

>/x/ is always right

there is kind of similar structure in germany called "teufelsmauer" (devil's wall), probably natural, not comparable to that straight lines in siberia

Attached: die-teufelsmauer-bei-weddersleben.jpg (2048x1365, 1.45M)

that shit looks melted like someone used jewish space lasers on it