New York School District Now Enforces Vegan Meals for Kids

We’re losing the battle anons…meat is getting taken away…

Attached: A304F7E1-669B-4DB7-BBBF-83F95F762061.jpg (1536x2076, 561.32K)

yeah bug burgers is next, vegan burgers is just the pretext.

>'meat'
btw

Attached: 25CCCD1400000578-0-image-a-5_1424269899593.jpg (962x727, 197.51K)

cafeteria at my university tried to do that, too. declared friday to be a vegan day where no animal products will be served.
they reversed that decision within two weeks when basically no one showed up on fridays

jesus christ, who wants to live in a city like that/

Who cares? They can just bring their own lunch to school.

The food served in NYC schools is already so bad that most rats would have second thoughts about eating it.

>We do this out of altruistic intentions
no it's just cheaper

snobs

Liberals should be executed globally.

ooooo but that choco milk doe...???? on god we finna slurp that fr

This, it started with Michael Obama's healthy lunch program which turned into a disaster. Rich kids subsidize these programs so when they stopped eating because it was nasty, poor kids who don't pay still suffered and stopped eating them too. Districts ended up having to leave the program because any money they got was simply lost.

you're so annoying. holy shit

not that mutts were even given real meat

choccy milky bussin bussin

mad hoe bitch
dont @ me

nyc mayor

Attached: eric adams.png (1238x667, 436.01K)

They are trying to starve them out. If the blacks go vegan, they won’t have enough energy to push Asian people onto subway tracks.

This is about islamic shit not whatever theyre saying it is

It's all about funds. Feeding the kids just beans, rice and corn is way cheaper than trying to feed them chicken or beef.

heh as if he's sorry.

Not like he has to be sorry, NYC is almost minority white if it isn't already. I doubt we'll see another white man in a position of power here again, it'll all negros and Jews from here on out.